(10).

Jordan's POV
"Harry what's up pal you," I awkwardly brush over his shoulder.

"Seriously you're going with that, why haven't you been picking up my calls?  By the way you look fire." he smiled, before frowning.

"Thanks and I wasn't with my phone okay." I lied.

"For the whole of yesterday Darnel told me you know you guys hanging out after school." he winked at me.

"It was a mistake." I said putting my hand over his mouth before he could speak realizing what happened I removed it immediately.

"Oh please, I know you're excited about it." He smiled back.

"Favour please?" I asked making the puppy dog eyes.

"Sure anything." He said coming close, as I slowly back away.

"Keep him occupied after school today would you."  I said confidently with my hands in the air.

"No way you're going out with him I know you like him remember?" he patted me gently on the arm.

"Fine I'll do it myself." I turn around to go.

"I'll like to see you try and I see, you're wearing the heels sweet." he chuckled.

"Yeah." I gave him a stern look wondering if he's going to bring up what happened yesterday but he didn't.

"Well see you at later." he said walking away.

"Wait Harry what's going on?" I stopped him mid way.

"What do you mean?" He looked at me confused, is he pretending or what.

"Why are you acting like nothing happened when it did?" I finally said it.

"Come on Jordy don't be like that," He used Darnel's nickname for me. "You like Darnel and I like myself we just got caught up in the moment." he gently put his hands on my chin to look straight at him.

"Yeah you're right." I smiled even though I had no idea what it meant for us.

"So can you please stop acting like we actually banged." He tried joking around and I couldn't help but laugh at his poor choice of words.

"Fine okay then and remember watch out cause if I come for Darnel you'll get involved too," I wink at him before heading off to class.

"what are you gonna do?" I heard him say but I was alright halfway through the halls.

I quickly rushed to history hoping I wasn't late, I took my seat right in the front while waving at Kira and Nicole who were behind me and the teacher walks in immediately.

"Everyone bring out your history text books and open to chapter twelve." She announced immediately no hi's no hello, teachers be crazy.

"Psst psst Nicky?"

"Oh hey Kira what's up?"

"Tap Jord I wanna ask her something."

"Sure thing."

"What's that going on back  there why are you interrupting my class?" Mrs Hobnoter suddenly drops her textbook and we all turned to face the students she was calling out to and it had to be my two friends of course.

"Sorry." Nicole innocently responded.

"Both of you here now, you'll be helping with today's lesson." she pointed at them.

"But?" Kira tried protesting.

"But nothing, in fact forget about that let's take a surprise test get your pens out." she declared turning to the board as the whole class groaned in frustration.