(18).

Jordan's POV
I was woken up today by my message tone, who could it be anyway? its just seven fifty seven in the morning
''there goes my three minutes jeez, this better be good.'' I stretch over to get my phone, still feeling sleepy to see who it was and I was right, it was Tyler, sending me a picture of him and Jessica eating pancakes and posing with it, like I could care less with a hash tag to it. Why is he even spending so much time with her anyway.

#betyouwantsome.

Not cool Tyler, I didn't even reply cause well, what can I say I thought before standing up from my bed I went straight to the toilet washed my face, to mentally bring myself to reality, I reached out for my toothbrush, put some toothpaste on it and brushed for about five minutes getting all the Darnel juice out again and Finally done, I grabbed a coat and went downstairs for breakfast I am starving.

"Wow what happened Jordan? you woke up early today shocker," Mike teased me on my way down.

"Whatever what's for breakfast?" I growled at him.

"Why don't you go check?" Molly winked at me. 'what is she up to?' I thought.

''Hey mom and dad what's for breakfast?" I walked into the living room, meeting my dad reading a paper, taking his morning tea, while mom was sitting beside him.

"We've met your," my dad winked at me, 'is he okay?Why do I feel like everyone is at me today. "and he's making breakfast for us pancakes." he finally added.

"And a good morning to you too." my mom always coming at me.

''Well I'll be back guys make way." I quickly head back upside I totally forgot we had someone around who happens to be at me school, I'm definitely not going for a lazy day today, I was running up the stairs when I bumped into you know who "Olly, oh no." I blurted out.

"Morning, did you sleep well?" he greeted smiling at me.

"Yeah I did gotta go." I answered awkwardly I can't believe he saw me like this in my messy hair and pj's, I went up to my room and locked the door and use a chair to block it, just in case. Now time to glam it up can't believe he saw me looking this crazy. I turned on my laptop and was playing a couple of random songs on shuffle, it was so loud, just how I liked it.

I went in to shower, even had to wax whatever, don't judge ok, I gotta look good, I added extra time to wash my hair before coming out, soaking wet obviously, I was drying my hair while, no stylist was playing on my laptop so I decided to make a video with it, I grabbed my phone and Started filming, with my hair going up, all poofty, I decided to also send it to Tyler, with a cute caption to go with it #morningvibes. After that I went over to pick an outfit, I decided on a baby blue crop top and a jean jacket over it with black pants and, boom am ready my hair was really bushy since I just dried it so, I decided to work with it since it suits my outfit today, now that am done with that, time to take a morning selfie for the gram and uploaded boom. I was checking my news feeds when I saw something shocking, it was a picture of me and Darnel yesterday at the carnival and Kira liked it, oh no why? when did he even take this? I was behind him walking to talk unaware with my cotton candy while he was in front why did he do this?  this will not end well.

Keeping my phone back on the table stand I went back out to eat, everyone noticed how great I looked I mean, how could they not, it's me after all.

"You look nice." my mom noticed first.

"Great outfit kiddo." my dad gave me a kiss on my forehead heading upstairs they were already done eating, guess I came late but what the heck.

"Whatever! am going to change too  totally unrelated." Molly glared at me.