(27).

Jordan's POV
So today I woke up feeling really good about myself, after the fun I had cleaning with friends, I was really tired. Mrs Hobnoter was satisfied, thank goodness! So I get to retake the test and best part is that no one knows about it. I quickly jump off my bed and headed in the bathroom.

I showered and changed, I went with a black top and pink pants and I grabbed my backpack and I was off, it was simple but I wasn't in the mood of dressing up.

"Where's Tyler guys?, haven't seen him in weeks." I asked the twins on my way down the stairs.

"Probably with Jessica. You know how he's crazy about that girl." Molly added.

"Yeah he loves her." Mike made kissing noises.

"Okay Mike I get it and why aren't you two in school yet don't you usually go with mom." I looked at them curiously.

"Yeah but it's a Friday and we told mom we wanna stay home today." Molly winked at me, what the hell is that suppose to mean?

"Why this must be your idea right Mike?" I teased.

"It was Molly's she thought since you got kidnapped, we should tell mom we think we might too if we go to school so mom agreed." he fell for it not knowing I was only mocking him.

"Ugh blabberbeak." Molly growled at him pulling him to the dinning.

"Nuh uh you are and we all know that." he faced her on the way.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Okay shut it, you both are so deal with it I'm going now bye." I let out a sigh of their bickering.

''Have fun with the." Molly blew her tongue at me.

"Don't you dare say it Molly that name is forbidden in this house." I held a finger up.

"With the kidnapper." she did a goofy face.

"Good enough." Am even surprised they actually agreed not to tell dad about it, obviously I had to bribe them but it's all good.

"Whatever." They walked out on me.

I grabbed a sandwich from the fridge and heat it up, wrapping it up I drove straight to school, I was by my locker getting my things for the day when Olly walked up to me.

"Hey you." He smiled at me.

"Olly how come you always come to school before me, why don't you wake me up?" I asked when he came up to me immediately.

"Oh the twins and Tyler warned  me about that, so that's why," he smiled at me.

"Well as from tomorrow come to school together?" I poked holes In his cheeks with my fingers.

"What's this am hearing?" Darnel walked up to us.

"Hey what's up?" he gave me a peck on the cheeks, I still can't believe am actually hanging out with Darnel hart, it was hard to admit it but it's true, I was up all night thinking it through, and also studying, mostly thinking but I really can't let him go, especially since Kira tried killing me am going to show her am not backing down that easy now.

"Sup bruh." Olly said and they did a bro hug thing.

"Yeah whatever, how about I take you to school?" he cut us off totally ignoring him.

"Rude apologise." I turned to him.

"Fine sorry hello Bro!" He said in a sarcastic tone obviously, but I'll let it slide this time.