(13).

Jordan's POV
I've been staring at the picture I just received from Kate after Harry declared it wasn't Darnel and it was confusing me even more, I was sure they were hanging out today so what is he saying to me but anyway I really shouldn't care what he does. Like Kira read my mind, my phone immediately rang.

"That's my cue I need a snack." Harry left for the kitchen and I picked the call.

Jordan
"Hey Kira what's up?"

Kira
"Darnel was a no show."

Jordan
"Aww sorry what happened?"

Kira
"He said his dad is in Town so they had to go see him."

Jordan
"oh so that's why Nicole was acting strange at the field.''

Kira
"Oh it's true then, phew I thought he actually didn't wanna hang."

Jordan
"Come on he wouldn't do that to you."

Kira
"Right you would know,"

She simply said before hanging up the phone, I just can't win with girl it's so annoying, so their dad is back in town wow this should be good.

"So was I right?"  Harry said coming with a pack of chips from the kitchen.

"Maybe I don't know." I grab the chips from him and he trips unto me and we both ended up laughing. "Look who's losing their shine." I added.

"Am sure that devil queen photo shopped it." Molly said holding my phone from behind us, where did they even come from?

"How did you my phone gimmie that and go to your room." I scolded them both how long have they been listening anyway.

"Its only four pm so no way come on Mike let's go play it's girl." she pulled him away from the scene.

"Am a boy geez help." I saw him whining and they left.

"So Kate actually did that seriously, what's the sitch with you and her anyway?" Harry asked immediately they left the scene.

"I really don't know anyway she's just at my tongue lately." I let out a sigh.

"Speaking of tongues you should get yours Pierce." He said giving me a crazy smirk.

"That is crazy no way, I have an idea though, we still have a lot of time before tomorrow and it seems all our friends are busy so let's hang." I stood up giving him the puppy eyes.

"Fro yo cause I need me some fro yo." He immediately said putting his hands in the air.

"Amateur no let's go." I pulled him up winking at him.

"Don't you dare say it," he said twitching his eyes at me.

"Shopping." I squealed smiling at him.

"No way not again girly things are not for me fro yo Come on?" he still protested.

"Fine I'm driving okay so you know what that means." I grabbed my coat from the racks and we went out.

"Jeez why do I always fall for this, curse that face." he smiled at me before entering the car.

*****
I woke up early today showered and went downstairs for breakfast I was still in my robe I haven't decided on what to wear yet, Tyler was picking our parents from the airport so they'll be here anytime soon, I was grabbing a drink from the fridge.

"Jordan help?" my siblings came running down to me.

"What is it Molly?" I turn to them taking a gulp of orange juice I got out of the fridge.