(6).

Jordan's POV
"Tyler? Tyler? where could he be?" I went to my brothers room after changing into something free but he wasn't there, I tried the living room but it was empty no one was around actually even the twins which I picked up from school were no where to be found.

I pick up my phone to call them trying to stay as calm as possible when I heard it ringing from their room, this should be good I let out walking back up the stairs to their room.

"Tyler what are you doing here?" I walked in to face Tyler standing holding Mike's phone.

"Mike forgot his phone so I came home to get it if you're wondering they're at a friends." He replied me reaching for the door when I pulled him back.

"Okay stop this, what's going with you?" I demanded giving him the stink eye.

"Am fine okay? leave me alone you.'' he replied pulling himself away from me, but I wasn't giving up I need to know why he was so worked up last night so I decided to bring it up.

"Tyler no wait? I heard what happened yesterday night," I said coming close trying to calm him down, but he simply stepped back a little from me giving me a stern look he was about to say something but held himself back.

"She's not worth it." I added when he turned to leave and that's when things took an ugly turn.

"Don't speak about her like that ever okay? ever?" he warned giving me the stink eye now before walking out on me I stood there trying to understand what exactly just happened, is he warning me because of that girlfriend of his I can't I ran after him just to make my point.

"Why are you being this difficult Tyler?" I stopped him right by the last step standing in his way.

"It's not your business okay?" He used one hand to push me and I almost fell he stretched to catch me but I simply brush him off, how dare he try to hurt me because of a stupid girl.

"Am sorry I didn't mean to." He stood there confused on what to do.

"I hate you." I find myself saying I didn't know why I said it but I felt it was the right thing to say, I reach for the door and banged it loud so he could hear me I could hear him calling out to me but right now I just needed to be as far away from him as possible.

I walked a few miles away from home, I was so tired I decided to stop by the park and sat right on a fountain it was the loiusena park at mid town, yeah I actually walked that far, I sat there thinking of what just happened and his sudden aggressive behavior only towards me apparently.

I picked a few stones by the sides and kept throwing them into the water when one flew all the way hitting a person standing by the extreme end of the pond.

"Am sorry I didn't mean to bye." I apologized standing up to go when I noticed the person was coming close.

Darnel's POV
I went out this evening to clear my head, my mom got into another fight with dad on the phone and a lot was broken somehow, they've been going through a rough patch accepting the fact that they're not together.

Nicole decided to stay and talk to her but I couldn't handle the drama not again, I was taking a walk through town and I decided to stop by loiusena park, I usually go there and sit by the pond and watch the fishes go admiring how free they lived their life.

When all of a sudden I notice a girl throwing stones at the innocent creatures, didn't she know or was she just a hater against nature I was about to go talk to her when a huge stone came flying at me.

"Am sorry I didn't mean to bye." Her voice came out sharp and scared at the same time, I'd recognise that voice anywhere actually it was Jordan Parker.