(22).

Jordan's POV
So today I woke up feeling really good about myself and yeah I'm not moving thank God! After that prank, let's just say the whole day went hell loose, the twins Almost crippled my dad, so it was called off before anyone gets hurts, Molly is always a sinister girl.

I got up and I quickly went to shower, I spent half an hour singing my favorite songs in it, before remembering today's the game. I quickly got out dried myself and decided on what to wear, I grabbed my essentials and my cheer uniform and put it in my gym bag, before deciding on my outfit for the day. I decided on a red lace gown with black sneakers,  my hair was straighten with a red head band Over it and, I was ready for school.

I went downstairs and met mom in the kitchen that's strange, she's usually leaves very early so what happened

"mom! mom! mom! we're ready for school now." the twins walked in to meet mom who was deep in thought.

"Okay then, let's go Jordan your lunch is by the sink I was in a rush okay? let's go kids." she's really not okay I thought, her face looked pale than usual actually.

"Ollllllllyyyyy?" I screamed his name wow and to think I was the late one.

"Come down we're gonna be late for school." I added That's when I received a text message from Tyler now what.

I took Olly to school already we didn't wanna wake you so am with the car, mom will drop you catch ya later.

OMG now he's texting me, mom just left, what am I gonna do now? I should call him. Pick the damn call Tyler, I stared at my phone as it rang and the line went off, Well then am walking then this is so not funny.

I grabbed my bag by the couch and reached for my lunch, I checked to make sure I'm not forgetting anything Before heading outside, I'm really getting tired of all the drama. I was half was through my walking, when a car stopped by me.

"Hey babe what's up with you?" I hear Harry's voice.

"Harry! you are a life saver," I squealed, "but wait why are you going to school now, never mind that, my brother took my car now, I have to walk but now that I saw you let's go." I smiled at him happy I don't have to walk.

"Oh about that, the cars full with the football team but, we can squeeze you in." I saw a bunch of guys smiling at me.

'Ewww no way.'

"Why are you guys even together?" I asked trying to stop the thought in my head of being in the middle of bunch of jocks.

"Uhmmm well pre, you won't get so never mind," Harry simply said.

"Hey Jordan.'' Darnel came through the back.

"Hey." I plainly said before turning to Harry, "well bye Harry see you in school." I smiled at him and back to walking it was for me, days like this I wish I wasn't fighting with Kira or was she fighting with me?

*****
"So you walked here today, wow you okay or you're tired?" Nicole confused as ever, she's all I have now so we talk almost every day.

"Am alright okay, well see you on the field," I smiled before going inside to change.

"Okay hurry up, the team is about to enter okay." she added.

"What are you doing here bitch, I thought you were moving?" I was faced with Kira in the locker room.

"Kira! hey how did you know?" I looked confused before remembering she's friend with them.

"The walls have ears sweetie." she gave me the side eye before walking out.

I simply changed into my cheer uniform and went out to start the cheer, we got to the field and I lead the routine.

"Five, six, seven, eight, Ready okay?" I turned my back at them and led the cheer.

"Give me a P
P
Give me an A
A
Gimme an N
N
Gimme a T
T
Gimme an H
H
Gimme an E
E
Gimme an R
R
Gimme an S
S
Goooooooo panthers."

Realising I missed a few routines words, I shake my head in annoyance but decided to continue, my head started aching me but I had to continue, shaking myself off I went for the next cheer.

"Ready okay, we are th--th--," I find myself stammering and That's when it happened, I couldn't remember anything after that, I just woke up and, I was at home in my room laying down with Nicole and Olly next to me.

"What happened why am I not at the game? is it over?" I said catching my breath.

"Lie down okay, you're not feeling well you fainted during the routine, so Tyler brought you home." Nicole told me.

"But great news the panthers didn't lose either," Olly added smiling to lighten me up.

"It was tie but, everything Is okay now so please you should rest, you need to stop over stressing yourself." Nicole looked at me holding my hands with hers.

"Who finished the routine, please I hope it wasn't her?" I asked trying to sit up and Olly helped me.

"Nah it was Kira so you good." she smiled at me.

"I guess but, wait the Halloween party this week, what are we going as again?" I asked Finally sitting up.

"Oh yeah the three musketeers but, Kira isn't going with us so we have to think of something else." Nicole reminded me and I let out a groan.

"What about Olly, what are you going as?" She added.

"Its a surprise okay, well just get some rest, me and Nicole will help  with the costumes." he said to me, crazy even at that all I could think of was the party right?

"So not cool, I want to go shopping." I tried standing up from the bed.

"Alright then." Nicole said to me.

"I give up." Realizing how weak I was, I was back on my bed, I spent the whole afternoon in bed and, when mom got home and was told what happened, it got worse she over pampered me and, made me drink soup. Basically I spent my whole day in bed.

I was in my room after my mom finally let me out of her sight, I grabbed my phone from the bed side and saw missed calls from Harry and Darnel, neither from Kira I guess she's really mad at me, I know I was being selfish but I couldn't help it.

I didn't bother returning either, I just texted am fine to them and laid back down to rest when my phone started ringing, groaning in frustration I picked it up.

Jordan
"What am tired.''

Darnel
"Am really sorry can you at least talk to me?"

Jordan
"Do you really think now is the time for that?"

Darnel.
"I just figured."

Jordan
(Mockingly) "I just figured, bye Darnel I need to sleep."

I ended the call and tried to get a shut eye, I know I was going to have to talk things through but I needed Kira to forgive me first, I couldn't do this to my best friend I just couldn't.