(38).

Jordan's POV
"Hey baby." He dared to say to me and I Immediately spark.

"You selfish irr-- no! I don't want talk to you what are you doing here? just go leave." I suddenly remembered I'm suppose to be mad at him, he's about to do that stupid thing he does showing up huh.

"I know you're mad at me, even I'll be mad at myself if I was in your shoes but you gotta believe me am sorry I didn't even see your text until now." he said calmly, he sounded genuine nope don't fall for it.

"Yeah sure I believe that, I mean Come on, how is that even possible? leave okay and to think I was gonna give you another chance, so stupid Jordan." I tried turning the heat up but he wasn't ready to give up, talking to myself.

"Please Jordy listen to me, I miss you its making me go crazy I need you in my life I want you back please think about it." he kept talking coming close holding me and I scream immediately.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME." I yelled catching my breath and that caught him off guard. "You should have thought of that before, you ignored my message and don't follow me okay am leaving." I started walking away hoping he'll follow me, I just needed to rant but I was hoping he'll try harder.

"Please don't go?" I heard him say standing there right by the pond I almost maimed him, why did I even come here I thought he probably came to think to and definitely not here to see me.

I walked away and he didn't even follow me, it was like the night was extremely colder than usual that's when I received a call on way.

Tyler
"Hey sis you good?" He greeted.

Jordan
"Tyler! I miss you come back home mom and dad are getting a divorce did you know that?" I asked immediately.

Tyler
"Yeah its bullshit, trust me they'll not go through it, now about you Olly told me what happened." He sounded so sure but at this point I don't want them to work.

Jordan
"I don't want them back." I plainly came out to him.

Tyler
"Well it's their choice." And he's right.

Jordan
''So what did he say?" I asked about Olly.

Tyler
''Not important, just go make things right.''

Jordan
"But he broke me, no way. I stand my ground, I honestly don't why everyone keeps telling me to do that, what about him shouldn't he make things right?" I came at Tyler immediately.

Tyler
"Calm down am not Darnel, just do what you want."

Jordan
"Thanks bro," I simply said.

Tyler
"Anytime and go to bed already its way too late." He scolded jokingly.

Jordan
"Good night dude." I ended the call.

why does everyone want me to be with him, I was in the same boat too but after everything I don't think so again and none of them have asked me what I want, what about me?

*****
I Woke up to the sound of my phone been buzzing all night what's going on, I went to bed Immediately after my run so I didn't bother checking.

Besty♡♡
Wake up bitch it's new years!!!

Wow, almost forgot tonight was gonna be a new years meaning schools gonna open soon uggh.

Nicole
Happy new years bby.💜💜

Zoey
Yoooooooo its new years party at Harry's you should come through.