(16).

Jordan's POV
"Wake up! wake up! do you know what time it is?" Molly came to wake me up screaming in my ear I was up late last night surfing the net so I guess I must have slept in.

I quickly got up still sleep deprived I tried to let out a sentence.

"Am up, what? who? What?" still half way into sleep world.

"Its already ten in the morning, we have that thing remember so get ready okay," Molly dragged her feets groaning at me before walking out.

"Wha--what thing? OMG totally forgot Olly, mom, dad I have to go." I suddenly remembered I promised to talk to mom and dad guess I forgot after coming home tomorrow I pushed her making my way down the stairs.

"What about the shopping Jordan, wait up geez, wish Tyler was here I should call him." I heard Molly say as I raced downstairs to meet my parents, I grabbed my robe and put it on my hair was a complete mess but whatever I have to ask them now.

"Hey morning breath, did you even brush?" Mike teased me on the way.

"Out of my way Mike, go help Molly or whatever she's gonna need your help," I patted him gently on the back.

"Mom dad wait up." reaching the living room I saw them heading out.

"And a good morning to you." my mon reminded.

"Oh sorry, good morning." before catching my breath "so my friend Olly he's new exchange student he didn't have a host family so I suggested us, so am asking now?" I said with all smiles and my best puppy dog eyes.

'You what?, that's a very big decision will the twins be comfortable?" my mom suddenly acted up.

"He's a boy no way am letting this happen." my dad growled.

"But dad! he's just a friend please say yes I already told him to move in today." I said hiding my face.

"I guess It'll be wrong not to agree." my mom suddenly second guessing.

'Yay best parent ever so what room should I tell the maid to clean up?" I tried to change the topic.

"The one opposite your room, it'll be better than the one by the twins." my mom suggested.

"And you better clean the room okay I told you not to make the maids work." my mom scolded.

"But mom, we're paying them isn't that what they're supposed to do, dad back me up here." I gave dad the look.

"She is right Alexia." he smiled at mom, okay before things get weird I thought as they talked.

"Fine then but make sure you guys do your chores." she added.

"Yeah bye you can go now." I pointed at the door slightly impatient.

Phew now that's settled I should probably go clean up, suddenly the door bell rang immediately they stepped out, that's so weird.

"I'll get it no one go there." Mike came pushing me over without even apologising.

"Mike?" But he just ignored me I simply went back upstairs, on my way up I told grace the maid to clean up the room someone's moving in.

I went to go get ready and shower, texting Olly my adress I went in to shower.

I decided on a red gown am feeling gowns lately with my hair in pigtails, I went to Molly's room so we can get going.

"Okay Molly, we only have a few hours before my friend moves in so hurry let's go." I came knocking by the door.

"Who is she anyway?" she asked curiously.