(28).

Jordan's POV
I was enjoying my morning sleep today when my annoying ring tone kept ringing, I quickly stretch, opening my eyes I reached for my phone.

Me
"Ugh am up jeez, who could be calling me by this time I'm supposed to be sleeping in." I said to the receiver without checking to see.

Tyler
"Hey Jordan great you're awake,"

Me
"No kidding, thanks to you I am now what do you want Tyler?" I recognized the voice.

Tyler
"Is mom at home?" he asked immediately.

Me
"Of course she is, its a Saturday won't leave early." I growled mad he already woke me up.

"Hey Jordan what's up?" Olly came through by the door.

''Am on the phone Olly hol up,''

Me
"So what is it Tyler?"

Tyler
"Well Jessica was attacked yesterday and my beach house won't be safe so?" I immediately cut him off.

Me
"Wait your beach house?" I asked shocked.

Tyler
"I mean, I have no where to take her so make sure no ones around so I can sneak her in." he said ignoring my question.

Me
"It's not like am getting paid but fine where are you anyway?"

Tyler
"By your window kept screaming your name, but you didn't hear me."

Me
I'll be there.

Ending the call I turn to face Olly with my morning breath and sleepy face.

"Hey Olly, need your help watch out for anyone coming okay, I'll go let Tyler in," I stood up sluggishly.

"Sure but what's the sign when someone's coming?" he asked, it's funny how he's already dressed and ready for the day while we're all sleeping in, wonder why he's here anyway.

"Uhmm just anything plus it won't take long."  I headed downstairs to the back door.

"Okay hurry okay, I'm still sleepy and I don't wanna waste my time." I opened the door for Tyler.

"Very funny okay now that, that's settled care to ask me what happened?" he turns to me immediately she was in his room.

"Nah I'll pass but Olly's awake am sure he'll love to hear it." I tapped him by the shoulder walking off.

"Jordan you're awake who left the kitchen tap running yesterday?" I met my dad on the way.

'There goes my morning.'

"I don't know dad okay let me go to sleep." I whined.

"Oh no you don't Missy, I know you're responsible for that so, go clean it up and while you're at it do the dishes from last night." he demanded.

"But its Molly's turn." I cried out am sure she had something to do with it, but of course somehow am always at fault.

"No buts I'll be going now, have a meeting you better be well behaved today." he looked at me sternly.

Ugh what's his deal, I walk dragging my feet to the kitchen and met mom already there, how did I not notice them up.

"Ughhh." I let out walking to the sink.

"Great that attitude just earned you an extra chore." She turned to me.

'You have got to be kidding me?'