(30).

Jordan's POV
"Kiraaaa?" we both looked shocked, "What are you doing here? stand back Zoey she's onto us." I pushed zoey behind.

"What are you doing here, where's Tyler?" she looks baffled obviously not expecting to see us here.

"Why do you care, just get out! sneaking into his house in the night wow, you really stooped low this time." I raised my hands up clapping in disappointment.

"None of your business, I'm gonna end you, just know that, you're lucky he wasn't here cause my plan never mind." she suddenly cut herself off.

"What do you mean by your plan?" Zoey finally spoke up.

"Am leaving okay but just know this am always a step ahead of you." she eyed rolled at me.

"She's just bluffing zoey, let's go to sleep." I tapped zoey.

"I really think you should go back home tomorrow," she added.

"No way, why anyway?" I asked.

"Well Kira knows you're here, who knows what else she's capable of." she warned.

"You're right, I'll think about. I just don't get it, why sneak into my brothers house in the night what was she trying to do?" I said looking up confused and thinking.

"We'll get to the bottom of this Tomorrow, I'm really sleepy." Zoey grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Me too." as we headed back to the room.

>>outside<<
"So did you do it?" Kate came at me.

"No Kate, I met Jordan instead so plan failed." I told them.

"Wow we just missed our chance, I mean with Jessica being sick this would have been a good time to take him out." Kate reminded, we had a bunch of college guys beat Jessica up last night, and now I was planning on seducing Tyler tonight and trap him too, I've plan to come for everyone I know she loves and I will stop until I get it done.

"And leave Jordan hopeless." I smiled back.

"But why didn't you just take her out then. No one will know you did it." Kate advised.

"Yeah but Zoey was there, so we'll just think of another plan and wake Allison up all she does is sleep." I turned to Ali.

"Ali wake up let's go start the car." I tap her viciously.

"Okey dokey." She let out a yawn.

*****
So today I decided I'll go back home but after school. I told Tyler what happened and he decided the house isn't safe so, Jessica is gonna be staying with us for a while, She's still sick though, guess she was beaten very badly. I feel sorry for her though, I got dressed and I was off, Zoey was already waiting outside so I got in the car and we left for school.

"Hey sweet thing." Harry flirted at Zoey who kept blushing, am hundred percent sure she's crushing, but aren't they all.

"Harry hey." she smiled at him plainly.

"Hey Zoey, was talking to Jordan though." he lied, probably to hide his ego that was awkward.

"I know, I was just am leaving now." She became the one embarrassed and walked away.

"So you were talking to me lies, told you not to hit on her." I hit him on the arm.

"Why are you jealous?" he moved closed to me.

"No! you know I have Darnel and I want him only." I blushed never knew I'd be saying that ever.

"Yeah sure Barbie wants her Ken and speaking of Ken, here he comes right now See ya.'' he moved back.