(17).

Darnel's POV
So tonight am surprising Jordan with a something awesome, hopefully this will put me in a good place with her, I got a tip about what she likes from Nicole, I've been thinking about this all morning and I honestly can't wait.

Right now I was hanging at Harry's Place before the date, I was even surprised she agreed and then I also have Oliver to worry about.

"Dude today's the day, how proud are you?" Harry said immediately at me, we were playing games and I was crushing him so hard.

"Very dude haven't even called her, since last night, maybe I should?" I asked confused.

"Too much player, so have you spoken to you know who?" he winked at me obviously talking about Oliver after what I saw last night I had to tell someone about it.

"He who shall not be named is no match for me." Realising he was distracted I made my final move.

"Harsh well played." He turned to me defeated.

"If I do say so myself." I pumped my shoulders.

"Rematch?" He said enthusiastic.

"Sure." We played games for like almost an hour before I realized I've passed half the time here, am so late.

"I totally forgot about the date Harry." I disconnected the game.

"Right." He turned to me smirking. 

"I gotta go see you later." I quickly got out and drove home, Nicole was already in her room so I didn't bother looking for her, my mom was in the room thinking as usual so I had the house to myself,  not that I'll be staying for long I quickly changed all black and made my way to her place, luckily when I got there she wasn't around so her little brother let me in and that's when I saw him, he who must not be named, what was he doing here?

"Hey Darnel when did you get here Bruh?" he said nicely in his accent showoff.

"Not long," I simply said avoiding any means of conversation.

"I got you a drink." Mike came in offering me a drink, her siblings are really sweet. "Are you Darnel?" He asked curiously and that made me smile, was she talking about me?

"Yes I am, why do you ask?" I asked too.

"Nothing." He giggled mischievously, okay now am definitely interested.

"So what are you guys doing?" I asked nicely only facing Mike.

"Me and oliver were just about to watch a cartoon I've been dying to watch it and turns out, he has it in bluray." He squeezed my hand in excitement.

"Cool." I simply replied taking a seat by the couch I watched them both eagerly waiting for the cartoon to play. I didn't even know when I joined them watching, not realising Jordan just walked in.

"Hey Jordan." I turned smiling at her.

Well here goes nothing I thought when we got to the carnival and the entire place was packed, I hope she's not that kind who doesn't like so much crowd cause I know I don't. I was thinking of what we could do before the concert started and she didn't seem to be talking either, so I was left to brainstorm.

I sighted a photo booth and turned to her immediately.

"Photo booth?" I smiled catching her off guard.

"What?" She seemed a bit lost.

"It'll be fun just for memories okay so yes?" I pursued her more.

"Fine but only one." she gave me a half smile and at this point I can't tell if she's happy about this or not.

"Am not promising." I winked at her trying to lighten the mood, we got in and She eventually caved we ended up taking a whole bunch of pictures before.