(8).

Jordan's POV
I woke up the next morning with a headache and that's when last night hit me, Harry always manages to ruin a good plan, I was still thinking of what to do and how to escape everyone since I acted crazy last night when Tyler walked in.

"Rise and shine sunshine, did you sleep well last night?" He came smiling at me and a tray with my breakfast.

"Get away from me, breakfast in bed is not gonna make up for what you did so please take your pity party and go." I declared pushing him off to stand up.

"Come on don't be like this let's talk, you wanted to right well am here." He sat by the bed while I walked into the bathroom.

"You should go before you push me again." I said from the bathroom brushing my teeth.

"He what?" I heard the twins suddenly say from the corridor.

"Unbelievable!" Molly added.

''When did you get her? its not that bad." he chuckled nervously.

"Come on Mike let's go before we become next." Molly dragged her brother.

"You got that right." he responded.

"Molly! Mike! come back let's talk about this, I'll be back." he looked over to me before heading off.

"Please don't." I said closing the bathroom door since they're finally out of here, He's so annoying first he shuts us up then I try to talk to him and now he's tryna act all innocent bringing me pity breakfast well he's gonna have to try harder than that. 

I turn on the hot water getting ready for my bath, I planned on meeting my friends since well its Saturday and I had nothing doing. I quickly got out of my clothes from yesterday night and went into the warm water to stay for a while and rest my head.

****
"Its okay Jord, just try and talk to him make things right am sure you'll work things out." I was with my friends at the pizza plaza hanging out.

"Sadly I agree with the witch talk to him," Harry said smiling at Kira for the first time.

"Harry really no time for jokes." Nicole hit him on the shoulder.

"Come on Nicole you know I can do this all day." he tried flirting with her.

"Well that's my cue am leaving," Kira stood up making a disgusted face at them both.

"Why? where are you going to?" I asked her.

"Meeting Ali and Kate for ice cream so, catch you guys later." she grabs her purse I can't believe she's blowing us off for those two. 

''Why does she still hang out with those two anyway?" Nicole asked after she left.

"I really don't know, maybe cause of the cheer team." I tried to think of a logical explanation.

''You're in the cheer team so am I but we don't hang out with them, they'll get her in trouble and I know that." she concluded taking a bite out of the pizza in front of us.

"Am sure they mean well." I tried defending them but who am I kidding, they're all trouble. "Even though they almost got me killed." I added sipping my drink.

"Really what happened?" She asked suddenly interested.

"So Darnel transferred to my calculus class right?" I started narrating before she cuts me off.

"Pause calculus he's hates that." raising an eyebrow at me.

"I know am his tutor after all, anyway  he sat next to me in class no big right?" I said and she nodded "Well it was cause apparently Ali and Kate found out and told kira the exact opposite she got mad well you know what happened next."