epilogue

>>>>Months later<<<<

"Jordan? Jordan? get down here this instance," My mom kept calling my name.

"What mom, what I'm gonna be late for school," I went up to her giving her a peck.

"Exactly do you know how long the twins have been waiting for you?" she scolded.

"Yeah was it to yha?" Molly raised an eyebrow at me.

"Whatever why didn't you just go with Tyler so he'll drop you guys off?" I also raised my eyebrow at her.

"He went to see dad." She rolled her eyes at me.

Yes you heard me my dad, he's finally back, he was having a rough time in work, he broke down during the divorce finalisation and explained everything mom took him to the rehabilitation center and now he's getting Better plus no divorce so we're now a big happy family, it was hard to go to normal at first, but after a long talk with eachother, we finally solved things, we just do joint therapy now.

Tyler well, Tyler is in school most times cause he's like always home, he and Jessica broke off finally, turns out she cheated on him with his best friend so now, he's a lone wolf all over again, I always said she wasn't good for him at least he got to see it for himself right?

"Hey let's go already," Molly called out to me.

"Sorry I was, Never mind okay well grab your things and meet me in the car." I winked at the audience lol

"its already there." Mike announced.

"Oh cool then." I smiled, I was really happy today.

As usual with my Normal routine I dropped off the twins and pulled up to school.

"Hey baby." I walked up to my now officially boyfriend.

"Sweetie I missed you." he said to me pulling me for a kiss.

Yes me and Darnel have been inseparable, after all we've been through a lot so we are now ride or die and to top it all up we have the same classes this semester, so we hang in school, after school and well all the time, what more could I ask for.

"Yoo can't you two just get a room already." Nicole walked up to us with Harry.

"Yeah seriously dude." Harry fist bump his friend.

"I agree." Zoey added walking up to them to.

My friends and I well we've been good lately hanging out almost everyday before we all go to different colleges, the SATs finally came, Nicole and Harry finally made it official, Darnel freaked out at first but I convinced him or maybe I blackmailed him, Zoey got over her crush and is always at my place now.

Now to Kira my bestest friend, am sure you're all wondering why I haven't spoken about her well, she had a meltdown with her parents being too much it turns out she was going through depression but never admitted it, she's now trying to get better, they decided to move away to a new environment and guess what? It was to France, she met Olly and they always send me pictures together whenever he goes to see her, she's having fun and I really miss her, I just wish she told me how she felt but am just glad she's doing fine now.

Harry my crazy ass friend, the trouble maker, my prankster got an early admission but he's not leaving till July its in new York though so that's why he's still here But as for me, Nicole, Darnel and zoey we're still waiting. I hope I get accepted into NYU too, I want to be close to Harry even if Darnel won't be close to me.

''Well me and Harry have early practice today, so see you girls later." Darnel waved at me.

"Forgetting something baby?" I turned to him.