Capítulo Dos

( Quick a/n: No. Xanthe isn't a replacement. You're making me go crazy with your comments lmao)

Chapter 2

"Stop!" I cry, jerking up in my seat and looking around.

Jax.

He was the one who was poking me. Which makes it harder for me to be both scared and mad.

"Told you it would work," He smirks to Kade, who just raises an eyebrow.

"Now you made her all grumpy," He mutters, and they both look over at me.

"I'm not grumpy," I mutter, glancing down. I look around the car and realize that Arsen and Xander have left.

"You're probably wondering where the other two went," Jax states as if reading my mind. I nod.

"We don't know either, they left after dropping us off home," Kade states bluntly, pointing out of the car window.

I look out.

And my mouth falls open.

Oh, boy!

Arsen's Jaguar is parked in the driveway of the coolest house in the world.

All you can see is the bright-yellow lights flooding out from the multiple glass windows, except for the few windows at the top, which are dim and dark.

Double glass doors on the left, right and middle, T-shaped pool a few meters away from the main doors with a path leading towards them, and I can't help but have a private stare off with the house.

Being in a gang gives you enough money to live in a house like this?! I'm even more frighteningly in awe.

"This house was made for me," I murmur, slowly getting out of the Jaguar.

Once I'm out, Jax snorts from my right and Kade scoffs from my left.

"Yeah, right," They both say simultaneously.

How can they be so chill about being in a gang? I doubt they're any older than me.

The last time I heard about mafias was in a movie, and those type of gangs were scary as hell.

Is this gang like that, or am I wrong and maybe this is just a huge college prank being played on me?

"Come on, Xanthe!" Jax shouts, and I shoot my head up to realize that they're already at the front of the house.

I dash towards them and quickly slide through the doors just as they shut behind me.

"Whoa," I breathe as I walk in.

The house has that cozy, comfy feeling to it, and since we're on the brink of winter, the warm air is a relief from the cold, September wind outside. And although I was in gang territory...it felt surprisingly good.

I felt like I'd come home.

"'Whoa' what?" Jax asks, and I snap my head towards him.

He literally just came out of nowhere.

"You guys have a maid," I laugh. Kade rolls his eyes, dropping down on the couch and taking the drink that the maid gave to him.

From a silver platter.

Yeah. So?

It's a silver platter, Xanthe.

Yeah, that's why I said, 'so'?

Ugh, you don't get it?

No.

"Excuse me, can I get you something to drink?" The maid says, coming up to me. I raise my eyebrows.