Capítulo Sesenta y Seis

Previously on MPC

'So, they finally confessed their love to each other. And there's going to be a time gap, meaning, in the time gap Arsen will have accomplished his sister's avenge and his mom will be dead.

Last chapter guys, time to take out the tissues.'

*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 66

One Year Later

I look at the photo of the seven of us, smiling as I trace my finger over Arsen's face.

I'll miss you.

"HURRY UP, XANTHE!" Kade yells suddenly and I wince, my quiet moment over.

"Hang on! I just need to get a new pair of ears," I yell back just as loud.

"Shut up, ugh," Jax mumbles, rubbing his eyes sleepily as he exits the bathroom. I freeze.

"Since when were you in there? No one is allowed in Arsen's bathroom except me," I narrow my eyes, and he hurriedly looks around.

"This would be a great time to jump out of the window," He mutters, staring at it. I sigh, shaking my head.

"Get out," I growl.

"XANTHE!" Kade yells again, now standing at the front of the room and momentarily causing Jax to step back and make a face, rubbing his ear.

"Jeez, man. I knew I was gonna go deaf one day but this young? And from you?" He gasps. "Oh, the betrayal."

"Don't be so dramatic, wimp," Kade snorts, smacking his head.

I roll my eyes and rush down the stairs, glaring at Kade on my way.

"Is my suitcase there?" I ask Ameena and she nods. "My phone?" I turn to Noah and he nods.

"A kiss?" Xander smirks, and I snort.

"This isn't a time for jokes, dipshit," Noah growls, pulling him by the ear and sending him out to start the car. I take a deep breath.

"So we're ready to go?" I ask, hoping they say no.

I just need an excuse to stay five more minutes here.

"Yup, all set," Ameena smiles.

"I can't believe you're taking up this offer, Xanny," Kade sighs, running a hand through his hair. Jax gives me a perplexed look.

"Chill guys, she's not dying she's just moving," He rolls his eyes. Ameena raises an eyebrow at him but the frown turns upside down immediately when Jax leans down and kisses her gently.

Kade looks at Noah hopefully who glares at him. "Don't even think about it," He points a menacing finger and I giggle.

The honk from Xander's car pulls us out of our bonding session and we all rush outside with my bags and suitcases.

"Is Arsen meeting us there?" Ameena asks. I nod.

"That's what he said."

He better be there.

When I first got the letter from Dean, I had no idea what to say to him. It was the most life-changing question he could have ever asked me.

I knew about his history. Although he'd been born in India, he grew up in Russia, and after his brother married a Russian woman and had little Anahit, Dean decided he wanted to start something.