Capítulo Veinticinco

Chapter 25

When I woke up, I was laying in a room. A pretty nice room, let me tell you, but that's not a good thing. Do you want to know why?

Well, probably not but I'll tell you anyway.

I was chained to the bed.

I tried pulling on my wrist chains, but then I realized my ankles were chained, too, and this just made everything a whole lot worse.

I remember my dad - my real one - once telling me to never panic in a situation where I thought I should.

To be honest, it was kind of hard not to panic, but I tried to stay calm.

My heart was still beating erratically, and my stomach was whirling with an uneasy feeling that made me want to puke, but I still kept it in.

"Hello!" I called, furrowing my eyebrows when I heard footsteps outside of the plain white door.

It was so frustrating how everything was just white. I mean, aside from the bed board which was light brown, everything was white. It felt like I'd died or something.

Wait, what if I had?

Suddenly, the door opened, and Teel walked in with a phone in his hand.

Well, if I've died, then I definitely know this is hell. And wait--

"Is that my phone?!" I hiss, pulling on my chains and flailing so I can reach it. Teel just smirks and waves it in my face.

Once again, thrashing to get it doesn't work.

"Sorry, sweetheart, but this is going to stay with me for a while. Don't want you calling for your knight, eh?" He asks, snorting disgustingly.

I growl, pulling at the chains. "What are you going to do with me?" I hiss through my teeth, glaring up at him.

He laughs. "I'm going to kill you, babe. Then, I'll wipe your blood on a maple leaf, and deliver it to Turner. On a silver--no, on a golden platter," He says.

I try to ignore what he's saying.

"We'll see about that," I tell him.

All of a sudden, I start coughing violently. Even my chains start to rattle.

"What *cough* did you *cough* do?" I wheeze.

I notice Teel smirking.

"Just a little something in your water," He shrugs. I furrow my eyebrows.

"What the hell?! When did I drink water?" I croak, my throat feeling immensely sore. Teel's smirk doesn't wipe off.

"You won't remember. You were sleeping. And you will be again, in three..."

I feel something strong pushing my eyelids down.

"...two..."

Suddenly, the drowsiness gets stronger, and I slump.

"...one."

Once again, I'm out.

Sick bastard.

*~*~*~*

After waking up, again, I notice someone hovering over me. I shoot up and try to move as far away from the man as my chains can possibly let, but a burning sensation stops me halfway.

"Who are you?" I hoarsely ask, his face looking familiar. He glares at me, and my eyes widen.

"Y-you're Ar--Turner's dad, aren't you?" I stutter, gaping.