Capítulo Nueve

Chapter 9

Arsen Reed. I don't think I've ever had the chance to describe this impassive, intimidating and handsome fallen angel, yet. Or devil, as some have labelled him.

In all my eighteen years of roaming this earth, I have never met a boy as handsome and good-looking as Arsen Reed. And a lot of girls from my school - old school - would agree.

He's got that one feature many boys seem to lack immensely.

Amber coloured eyes.

Arsen's eyes are something so unusual and something so different, it's what causes him to be treated differently.

They're very beautiful. The kind of thing you'd have to kill for, just to get a look at.

Meaning, they're impossible to find.

Arsen's eyes sit neatly on his face, causing him to look dangerous and good-looking both at the same time. And they're coated with black eyelashes, curled perfectly, thick and long. 

Every time he blinks it's as if he's fluttering.

The fire in his eyes isn't the only thing that catches your attention, it's the light flecks of blue and green, too. So light that you can barely see them, but if you look closely enough, then you'll definitely find them there.

But his eyes and their dangerous glint is just the beginning.

His hair's the best bit. It's thick and healthy, and from the looks of it, as silky as the silkiest material on earth. 

It sits as a messy mop on top of his head, and it's a unique colour. Black from the bottom, and as it works its way up, transforms into a beautiful almond colour.

His cheeks. Now, there's not much to say about them, except that they're so smooth-looking that it makes you want to reach out and stroke them like you would a cat, and that they're permanently rosy, all of the time. 

There's always a light shade of pink colouring his cheeks.

It's as if he's never grown a stubble before.

I don't want to go into much detail about his mouth, in case I go crazy, but it's definitely the type you would want for your first kiss.

They're thin, full and super red. I don't know if that's natural, or because he licks them a lot, but they are red.

Arsen may have a pretty face, and a tall, masculine body, but his character is a confinement that makes him absolutely who he is.

His personality is crazy, interesting, complex and it wants to make you throw a bin at him, or him in a bin.

Arsen is a faraway type of boy. Always in his own little world, and keeps his secrets to himself. Which makes me wonder - deeply - how little I know of him.

I guess he just hides his emotions really well.

His expressions are like a huge, hard puzzle. You get figments from the different types of them, but you can't seem to put them together to figure him out.

He's just really stoic and closed off like that.

Maybe it's because he's had a lot of problems in the past, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't always like this.

The only emotion he actually shows anyone, as I've learnt over the few weeks I've known him, is anger.

Ah, his anger.

Now, that ball of fury he has inside of him has been tamed well. But not even his closest friends know what caused the anger inside of him to boil.

The real question is;

What caused it?

Because one day, when his anger is unleashed, I'm afraid it'll cause problems not even the queen herself can fix. And we're all dreading that day.

From what I can tell of him, Arsen has probably been through a lot. Being in a gang...murdering people.

I've also wondered, how Arsen knows my family. I mean, I don't remember Antonio ever talking about a Reed before, or my mom, for that matter.

So how does he even know them? He seemed to know enough about my mom to know that she's bedridden.

He knows my family well. I wonder if he ever knew my dad.

So, here I am, in a beautiful park, just about to kiss a boy I've become attracted to in the three days I've known him, but then suddenly, I get bombarded by the one boy who's been on my mind - and not for a good reason - a long time.

Just me, Arsen and Don. And with Arsen looking this angry, I don't think there's any way out of this alive.

Remember when I said, nothing good comes out of anything I try to do?

Yeah, this is what I meant.

Now, we both have to answer to Arsen. And that's not entirely a good thing. At all.

_____________________________________________________________________

825 words.

So, now you all know what Arsen really looks like, physically and from the inside.

I literally only wrote this chapter because it was update-day and I had nothing. So, YAY, I'm so unprofessionally unprofessional that I should get punished.

Actually, nevermind.

Vote, COMMENT, Share!