Capítulo Diecinueve

Quick a/n, guys, you're finally going to be meeting the ex-bitch of our one and only; Arsen Reed. And no, that wasn't Shanaya. Shanaya's...something else. The pic is of the ex.

(Played by Megan Fox)

Chapter 19

I look up from my phone and furrow my eyebrows.

"Are we there yet?" I ask, and Arsen clenches his jaw. I smile at the sight.

"No."

I sigh and go back to my phone, looking at the area we're supposed to be going to on Google Maps since that's the only thing I can really do.

I have no idea where we're going, but I've never been on this side of Toronto before.

It's almost as if Vicky's sending us to another secluded place so she can come over, stuff us in an oven, cook us and then feed us to the very hungry lions down at the Safari park.

"Arsen, it's been three hours. Are we lost?" I ask, raising my eyebrow. I see his hands clench around the wheel and smirk. "Yep, we're lost."

"We're not lost," He growls, and I just about hide my smile when he shoots me a sharp glare.

Silence fills the car as we sit back, and you can faintly hear the snores of Sarge from the back seats. I turn to see him sitting with his head completely rolled over.

If I don't wake him, his neck's going to snap in three quarters.

"Sarge?" I call. "Sarge!" I sigh and look down at my phone. Arsen notices.

"Don't you dare, Xanthe," He threatens in his deep, menacing voice.

Him saying my name just confirmed the fact that I'm totally going to do what I was about to do. Which I will now be doing.

Going on Youtube and typing in 'air horn', I put my volume to as high as it can go and wait for a while. When Arsen realizes nothing's going to happen and his stance relaxes a little, I giggle and immediately press play.

The car is filled with the loudest horn ever, and even I jump. Sarge crashes his poor head on the top of the car and screams.

"Che cazzo sta succedendo?!" Sarge screams, and I burst out laughing, sneaking a peek at Arsen.

He looks angry, but it's not really surprising that he didn't get scared.

He's not scared of anything, unfortunately.

I look back at Sarge and smile sheepishly, and Sarge's furious expression turns slightly soft.

"Sorry, Sarge, your neck was about to snap off and I figured you wouldn't quite like that," I say, smiling. He just shakes his head at me.

"I'm okay. Are we in danger?" He says, still managing to sound nice. I smile at this, Arsen doesn't.

"Nope, sadly," I roll my eyes.

Sarge gives me a confused look and Arsen sharply glances at me before going back to the narrow, endless road ahead.

"What do you mean?" He asks. I sigh and shake my head.

"I mean, I've been sitting for so long I wouldn't mind actually getting out of the car and walking for a while. Plus, I'm a hundred percent sure we're lost."

I glance at Arsen to see him just stop himself from rolling his eyes. Or maybe he actually did, he's too unpredictable for me to know.

Sarge shakes his head and turns to Arsen.