Capítulo Cincuenta y Seis

**Sorryyyy I accidentally published this chapter before it was finished! Omg, don't worry though, I didn't change the beginning bit. Just...I'm very dumb.**

Previously on MPC

'Xanthe found out her twin, Xena, is still alive, but has been put into a mental institution by Ace - member of their gang - for an unknown reason.

Sarge's task is to protect Xena, which was later revealed when Xanthe and the gang went to visit her.

It's been 7 months since Arsen left, so 2 months till he comes back, and nobody still knows where he is.

You're welcome.'

*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 56

I've been going to visit Xena this past week nonstop, and to be honest, I'm kind of annoyed she isn't trying to improve.

If she does, maybe they'll let her out, and I won't have to visit her and get others thinking I'm the one who's crazy.

Although, I don't even know if I'm not anymore.

'Cuz you are crazy.

You shut up.

It's actually scary if you think about it, I keep getting these weird thoughts - or voices - in my mind, that I should kill Xena.

Obviously, that's just my dumb brain thinking the opposite of what I want, because that's just what it does.

But hey, if I'm being who I am, what's the point of changing?

"Xanny, you ready?" Ameena asks, walking into Arsen's bedroom.

I give her a cheery smile. "Of course I am!"

I'm not.

She laughs at my expression, totally falling for it.

Damn. If she was Arsen, she'd see right through me. But we all put up a front for a reason, right?

If I want her to think she knows me inside and out, then that's what I'm going to do. And I'm not the only person who's done it before.

"Let's go, then, the car is waiting outside."

"Coming," I tell her, looking around for my phone.

The stupid thing always seems to disappear around this time.

Deciding to just leave it since I never use my phone anyways, I turn off the light and walk out the room, rolling my eyes.

The same routine I've been doing for six damn days.

*~*~*~*~*

"Xena?" I whisper, tiptoeing into her room.

She's sat at her chair, drawing again.

It's so unusual. Every day she draws the same picture - of three stars. But one seems to be stabbed with a knife and has blood drawn to drip down it.

So weird.

"Why do you always draw that, Xena?" I ask, plopping down onto her bed.

The tip of her pencil snaps on the paper, and I jump slightly.

I might have startled her just a little. "Sorry."

She just smiles at me, her calm stance very unnerving.