Capítulo Sesenta y Uno

Previously on MPC

'Xanthe and the gang end up having a meeting with her aunt, who reveals something about her, leading to a shocking revelation of her past.

Arsen pretty much opens up to her about everything she didn't know about herself, and they share a moment.

Enjoy this chapter, ladies and gents.'

*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 61

I walk into the kitchen with a sour mood, knowing what today was, or actually, what today wasn't.

"What's wrong?" Ameena asks. I glare at her, and she raises an eyebrow. "Come on, spit it out," She says, coming up to me and tapping me lightly on the cheek.

I snort. "You're not gonna kiss me, are you?"

Her eyes sparkle. "I wouldn't even hug you."

Jax gets up from the counter and comes to stand next to us.

"I could cut the sexual tension between you two with a knife," He says, and I can't help but break into a smile. Ameena gives him a fist bump.

"Shut up," I mumble as I make my way to the countertop and plop down next to Noah.

"I know what day it is," Xander speaks up, and I watch him as he stands by the microwave.

"Is he cooking something?" I whisper to Noah, wondering why in the world a guy with full potential to terrorize a country would be cooking.

But Noah snorts as he brings his attention away from his laptop. "No. He's microwaving the pizza we ordered."

Of course, he is.

"What day is it, Xander?" Ameena asks, raising an eyebrow and taking a seat next to Jax.

He rolls his eyes. "It's the day we all thought Xena died..."

I pause, looking up at him.

I can't believe he actually got that. I thought he'd say something completely different.

"Are you sure?" Jax asks cautiously, glancing towards me. "Because I thought today was Thursday."

Everyone groans at the same time and Kade even gives him a slap across the back of his head.

I glance at what Noah is doing and am about to look away when something catches my eyes. My mouth drops open.

"Noah, what's that?" I ask, leaning forward to take a closer look.

It's some kind of website called City's Criminal Hero, and what shocks me, even more, is that Arsen Reed is printed all over it, with pictures of him.

And as much as I hate to admit it, he looks damn hot in every single one.

"Xanny," Noah laughs. "Our boss has some fans in Alaska city." 

Kade spurts out the water he's drinking, and Jax chuckles at him. Even Ameena looks concerned.

"Let's see, Noah," She mumbles, coming up to us and looking for herself. Xander leaves his pizza in the microwave to also check it out.

"That's not good..." Ameena trails off, looking worried. Jax snorts.

"What do you mean? He's got fans. I'm hot but I don't have any," He looks at Kade who laughs at what he said.

"No, Ameena's right. These aren't just any fans, they're...groupies," Xander says. "They could be a serious threat without even knowing it."