Capítulo Treinta y Seis

Chapter 36

"I killed someone, I killed someone, I killed someone," I keep repeating over and over again, everyone sitting around the table.

Pulling my hair was not helping, but it was distracting.

"She's going crazy," Kade mutters. Jax snorts.

"Nah, man, she's going loco," He replies. I lift my head to glare at the both of them.

Thanks to Noah and Xander, who are sitting on either side of Jax and Kade slap them over the back of their head simultaneously.

They both mutter an ouch and Kade runs a hand through his hair, giving Noah a look.

"Easy for you guys," I say. Everyone looks at me. "Each one of you has murdered at least somebody in the past. This is my first kill!"

Noah shakes his head.

"Ace hasn't killed anybody."

I narrow my eyes, wondering where he even is.

"Ace is gone with Arsen to get a package from Dean," Logan tells me from my left, and I look over at him, forgetting he's even there.

I still haven't opened my note. It's buried at the bottom of my jeans pocket. Where it belongs.

"Why him?" I ask, wondering why Arsen didn't take me.

"He wanted you to recover from, you know, killing someone," Ameena tells me, smiling as she puts a hand on my arm.

I swallow, thinking of something. "Is it possible to go to Gunther's funeral?"

Don snorts but immediately covers his mouth when I look at him.

"What?" I ask. He raises an eyebrow.

"You can't. Kind of defies the laws of being in a gang," He points out sarcastically, rolling his eyes and getting up.

Nudging Logan to follow, he walks out of the room. I furrow my eyebrows.

He really doesn't like me, now.

It hurts.

"He's right, you know," Noah tells me. "If you want to stay, you've gotta turn off your emotions when murdering someone."

My mind wanders to Arsen.

"The one guy who's murdered the most out of us is like that because he kept an icy heart. Xanthe, we thought you'd be able to thaw it out. But instead, he's making you just like him."

I turn to Noah as Ameena, Kade and Jax nod at his words.

"What do you mean?"

I don't want to be a murderer.

"He's grown close to you now. And he knows you can make him better. That's why, instead of killing you like the other girls or sending you away, he's turning you into him. So that you'll stay by his side, and do exactly what he does. That way, he'll get exactly what he wants." Noah explains.

My eyebrows scrunch together. "And what does he want?"

"You." Xander answers, his eyebrows also furrowed as he and Noah share a glare. I look at him and Kade nods in agreement, a sad look in his eyes. Jax smirks.

"He also wants a partner in crime," He speaks up.

"What are you guys suggesting?" I ask, knowing what they're about to say.

"We're sending you back to your mom."

My eyes widen and I immediately get up from my seat, the thought of being bossed around from her getting to me.