Author's Note

OMG, GUYS! I DID IT! I FINISHED MY VERY FIRST BOOK!!

It took me two years, and I just want to say how thankful I am to the people who were with me from the start, and the people who joined later on and decided they want to stay, and the people who didn't like it but didn't say anything.

THANK YOU!

I want to thank my family, for being sO supportive, and my Wattpad friends for giving me tips and ideas and telling me where I'm going wrong.

I want to thank my friend for helping me retrieve those chapters when I accidentally deleted this book all those months ago, lol.

I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for her and those endless screenshots.

I just want to say, no, I'm not a psycho, but you can think I am because it makes me feel cool.

Yes, I'm lame, but I'm a very happy, content lame person, WHO JUST FINISHED HER VERY FIRST BOOK, FINALLY!

For now, I'm going to say goodbye, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to write any more books.

Because you're not getting rid of me that easily.

If you guys have any tips on what I should write next, then please enlighten me.

My brain is low on battery.

So, thank you for reading my book and voting and commenting, and I hope to see you all again soon.

(No there won't be a sequel to MPC because I feel like there's no point. You guys have some kind of idea on what's going to happen anyway.)

ADIÓS MIS COMPA, LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!