Author's Page

C O P Y R I G H T

©2019 by Shruti Rout

All rights reserved.

This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without written authorisation of the author and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. Readers/users are prohibited from sharing, distributing, or disseminating copies to others, whether in electronic form or as physical copy. Violators will face punitive measures, including but not limited to fines, injunctions, and the imposition of statutory damages.

Remember, ignorance of the law is not an excuse. Take heed and respect the rights of the author. If you can't write, simply don't. But don't plagiarize. It's not only unethical but also shameful.

Let's encourage each other to be original and authentic.

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

D E D I C A T I O N

To everyone who feels the most alive when they read books, this is for you.