|34|

Anaya didn't have a favourite colour but she understood why Icarus liked red as she stared at her reflection in the mirror

Anaya didn't have a favourite colour but she understood why Icarus liked red as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. The colour looked magnificent against her ivory skin. She gently touched the silky material which glided down her body like melted chocolate, enveloping her curves flawlessly. The deep sweetheart neckline showed off her elegant cleavage and her back was bare, easily accessible for Icarus to run his fingers along her spine. The thought sent a delicious shiver down her body.

"Are you done?"

Anaya spun around when the door was pushed open. Icarus barged in, halting for a brief moment to rake his eyes over her form. It gave her the time to look at him and she felt her breath hitch in her throat. Icarus in a suit must be illegal, for he looked every bit of perfection that he was.

Their gazes collided and she noted the golden liquid swirling in his eyes, the chocolate brown gone. He was aroused.

She gulped when he crossed the room and stood in front of her. Without a word, his arms snaked around her waist and drew her to him, all the while shifting her backwards until she could feel the wall behind her. The movement caused the flowery straps to slide off her shoulders, uncovering her round and perfect breasts. His eyes darkened. "Fuck, you need to change."

"But you wanted me to wear it tonight."

"Not anymore." He yanked the material to her waist and she gasped, her eyes going wide. She was exposed to him and doubt shimmered within her. She had been naked during her heat but that situation was beyond her. She was overdriven by raw desire and hadn't felt an ounce of insecurity or shyness.

But now, with Icarus staring at her, she trembled on the spot. He lowered his face to her chest and his nostrils flared as her sweet, feminine scent drifted into his lungs. A visceral groan rippled through him, the sound propelling her nipples to harden as arousal warmed her core. His mouth enclosed around her bud, sucking her to oblivion while his hands worked her breasts, cupping and kneading the soft, creamy flesh.

Her back arched and she let out a moan. Right then, her mind stopped working, her feelings on the edge, overpowering every other sense. She tangled her fingers in his hair, urging his mouth to give her more. That was enough encouragement for him to go ahead. His teeth scraped the area above her nipple, and she hissed in response, revelling in the sheer pleasurable thrill. His tongue darted out to soothe the sting before he pulled away. She almost whimpered from the loss but he began to kiss a path down her stomach, rolling her gown until it bunched around her ankles. Next came her lace panties which were soaked to her utter mortification.

"You're gorgeous," Icarus whispered, his breath stroking her core in a way that made her lower belly clench.

Her cheeks reddened and she avoided looking at him, wondering what he saw. "I'm not dressed right now."

"Exactly." He nuzzled his face between her legs, pressing a kiss against her pulsing vein. She jolted in response, having never experienced anything like that ever in her life. She had been single for so long, the gesture made her self-conscious. She tried to push his head away but he grabbed her left leg, hurling it over his shoulder to get closer to her.

Before she could ask him to stop, his palm cupped her, his fingers gyrating against her clit in a steady pace. Her eyes rolled back and she instinctively held onto the wall for support when he parted her slick folds before slowly easing into her.

She let out another moan and clenched her eyes shut. She was so deep in the arms of ecstasy, she couldn't tell when he replaced his fingers with his mouth. Blood rushed to her head, stars exploding behind her eyelids with every swirl of his tongue. At the very moment, he rocked her world. In every sense, every bit.

She felt tension build up in her stomach as her nerve endings coiled tightly. Her breaths turned into pants and she found it difficult to stay still. She was almost there, he knew. His pace increased and with a final flick, she exploded, a scream tearing through her and breaking the silent atmosphere of their room. Her body convulsed uncontrollably and she was glad that she wasn't standing in the middle of the room, otherwise, she would have been on the floor.

Icarus growled in satisfaction and licked every last drop of her juices. She tried to relax but her mind was consumed with what just happened. She wanted more. She needed more. When he stood up, she felt nothing but hunger for him. Her mouth pressed against his and she wound her arms around his neck, her fingers coiling through the hair at the nape of his neck. She could taste herself in his tongue and a switch flipped within her until she was burning again.

"Darling," he groaned, tilting his head to the side to get better access to her mouth. "We need to go."

"Yes."

"Soon, I promise." Icarus ran his fingers along her waist and was greeted by her smooth skin. He wanted to curl her in his arms and hide her away from the world. She was so fucking beautiful and precious, it hurt him to look at her when she nodded with a small smile, her eyes hooded and cheeks red.

"I'm sorry," she muttered, while he helped her clean up and dress in the red gown again. She didn't know what to say to explain her behaviour. "I...I'm not...I lost it?"

She wanted to cringe. That sounded lame to her ears, which meant Icarus would think the same and probably laugh at her.

"You don't have to apologise for feeling." A sheen of sweat had formed on her neck which he didn't hesitate to wipe off with his tongue. "I lose myself in you every day."

His words brought a smile to her face.

He intertwined their fingers as they made their way outside to the car. A driver was waiting, who bowed and opened the door for them. Anaya slid inside, followed by Icarus as they sat close to each other. She squeezed his hand and took deep breaths to settle the rising nerves. Finally, she would get to meet all the werewolves. Thousands of scenarios flashed in front of her eyes, none of which were pleasant. As if Icarus could feel the turbulence brewing inside her, he slid the partition in place to get privacy before tilting Anaya's face in his direction.

"It will be okay."

She gave him a weak smile. "How long will the coronation take?"

"About two hours."

"Will you be with me?" She didn't know what exactly the ceremony involved. She should have asked everything to Icarus but with how nervous she'd been, it slipped her mind. And now, she felt unprepared. She was afraid to mess up and embarrass herself.

"Where else would I be if not with you?" He smiled, leaning down to kiss her forehead. It comforted her a little and she nodded.

Minutes later, the car came to a stop and the partition was rolled out. The driver came around to open their door. Icarus stepped out and extended his hand for Anaya. She took it, glad to have his support. She didn't know how she would manage anything if it wasn't for him.

They stared at the castle in front of them. It looked entirely different, so well-decorated and illuminated as if it was a new bride. No one would say it was built decades ago. Impressive. The preparation must have taken a lot of time and work, for which she knew Zarina was responsible. It was the Queen who made the arrangements when it came to holding major events in the Imperial Royale pack, and after tonight, Anaya would be the one fulfilling the demands of her position. It scared her but deep down, for some reason, she was excited.

"Let's go."

Phew! That was hot. Holy water anyone? 🙈👀