Striaton Sweetheart [Chili x Reader]

Two out of three. Striaton Law.

STORYTIME!

You were dating Chili, one of the Striaton brothers. You know what that means, right? Everyone knows who you are. Wether it's jealous Chili fangirls, little kids looking up to you for advice, elderly people wishing you luck in your relationship and handling quote "the Young whippersnapper", or other couples complimenting how cute you both are. Your favorite has to be the little kids or the elderly people because they're just so kind and sweet and they're the best. 

Today you were walking out from the Dreamyard. The kids who liked to hang around the Dreamyard asked you to help them train to help with their gym battle. Since you were so close to the gym leaders, they wanted tricks to get around the leaders. Now, you won't selk out your boyfriend! Never in a million years! But you don't mind sneakily selling out Cilan and Cress. They're not your boyfriend now are they? You smiled as you walked out of there happily, your Pokémon partner following close behind you.

Suddenly a wild boyfriend appears and tackle hugs the living hell out of you. You stumble backwards a little bit at the sudden impact of the tackle hug and your Pokémon partner scatters off to the side, where Pansear was watching and snickering. Yep. You already were like a big family already. That's awesome. It's really great. Super superb. You looked down and saw the goofy grin that Chili always wore when he was around you. 

"Hey babe!"

Pfft. He's so awesome. You squeezed him back, enjoying the slight leverage his lunged position gave you. You can finally feel taller than him! Wait, thst Dream was very short lived. Chili stood all the way up and embraced you like the Tol Boi he was becoming. The Striaton brothers were starting to grow taller. Their sixteenth birthday wasn't too far away. Whatever. Think later, huh now.

"Heh, hey Chili."

You forgot to reply to him. Whoops. You giggled as he released you from yiurnhug and spun you around like a dance partner. He was an adorable energetic dork, and he was your adorable energetic dork. You loved him with all your heart. Suddenly, pineapples! Wait, not pinapples. He suddenly picked you up bridal style literally out of nowhere. You squealed as you were hoisted up into the air. You hung your arms on his neck so you don't fall, causing him to let out a hearty laugh.

"Let's go!"

Wait, where were you going!? WHO KNOWS!!! He just started taking off running with you in his arms. You held on and shrieked like an aerodactyl for a while. A lot of people in town just watched Chili just sprint with you screaming bloody murder in his arms, scared of being dropped. A lot of people laughed and a lot of people wished they could have a boyfriend like chili, because chili was the best boyfriend in the history of boyfriends and nobody will ever convince you otherwise.

He ran all the way to the resteraunt and use David his leg to kick the door open. The resteraunt was closed for some reason. Who knows. You just held onto him with your eyes squinted closed out of fear. But when you lifted up you gasped. Chili dropped you back onto your own two feet and stood proudly next to you. No way, no way no way no way no way.

There were hearts strung everywhere and all the tables had red roses on the tables. The chandelier was strung with your birthstone and on it was a hanging picture of you two hugging in front of a camera. Cress And Cilan walked out from the kitchen with two meals on the trays in their hands. Your favorite and Chili's Favorite. You turned around to look at your lovely boyfriend, but he wasn't there anymore. You whipped your head around to see him holding out a chair for you. Cilan and Cress set down the plates on the table. Chili was beings so romantic. You almost had to wonder why.

You walked over to the chair and sat down. Chili pushed it in and you sat down in front of him. He took out a gift from his pocket and slid it over to you as the meals cooled down. He bit his bottom lip and practically waited on the edge of his seat for you to open it. Why was he doing all of this? It was so much. Don't get yourself wrong, you loved every single second of it, but it almost made you wonder why.

You opened the small box and tears came to your eyes. There was a Lockett inside. You opened the locket and saw a picture of chili to the left and a picture of both of you to the right. There was a little card next to the necklace inside. It read chili and (name) forever and ever. You felt tears stream down your face. You grinned. You lifted the locket and looked up at your beloved boyfriend chili. This was too much.

"You're the best. I love you. I love you so much!"

You let out another sob of joy as Chili stood up and walked around behind you. He opened the chain and string the locket around your neck. He clasped it together and closed it, allowing the enclave to be worn. He then pressed a kiss on the top of your head and used his hands to wipe your tears of joy away. His precious Striaton Lover. Then he whispered in your ear lovingly. Wait, Chili can whisper? Huh. The more you know. That killed the mood sorry.

"Happy birthday, my love."

Oh it was your birthday? You completely forgot. You sprung up and gave him another long embrace, kissing all over his jaw line and cheeks out of pure gratitude and raw emotion. Cress And Cilan we're watching from the kitchen. The boys high fived one another. They set up the perfect setup for their brother and future sibling in law. Back to you and Chili, The main event and focus of the chapter. You were just crying into his chest and holding him tight. You were a hot mess but he didn't care. He loved you too much to care.

"Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

Chili forced you to pull away. He looked into your eyes. Your puffy, damp eyes with your quivering smile. Chili smiled and craned his neck. He pressed a long, tender, passionate kiss on your lips. Once he pulled away he smiled warmly, eyes half lidded as they gazed into your own. You felt his phantom kiss linger on your lips.

"Anything for my Striaton Sweetheart~"

And he went in for her another kiss. You were ready and met him halfway. Best. Birthday. Ever.

1132 Words

Oof that was terrible I'm so sorry. Hey, on the bright side there's only one more chapter until I can start the requests. I have to follow through the Striaton Law now don't I? It's just mean to the brothers if I don't show love to all of them~

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed my garbage writing! Bye~

~Eva