Good Boys Go Bad Part Two [Ilima x Punk!Reader]

HERE WE GO MC_Princess! I really needed this since I've been having nonstop nightmares. Happy new year everybody!

STORYTIME!

You waited on the beachfront. Wow, you can't believe that you're doing this shit, especially after your parent(s) got mad at you yet again for ditching school and the fact that you haven't graduated yet. You had a bunch of bruises on your face but that's nothing you mind. You were in a section away from people, leaning against a Wall. You really wanted to smoke but your parent(s) stole your last package of cigarettes and you don't got any moment for it. You managed to ask a sweet couple for a package of gum, that would work for now. It's not exactly your run of the mill Nicotine gum but you'll take Strawberry Berry Blast over boring old mint any day. It was then did you see a flash of pink. Good. He actually showed up. ... Why were you looking forward to the fact that the Goody Two Shoes was here?

"(Name)! There you are! I can't believe you actually wanted to meet with me and are allowing me to help you!"

This dork had a little bag filled with Arceus knows what. Wow, that is over the top. He must be serious about this. You couldn't help but laugh under your breath, turning to face him and getting your back off the wall. You were about to say some snarky ass comment when you heard him gasp and drop the bag in the sand  running up to you. You were confused not until you realized that you were struck across your face. Did you have a black eye? Ilima our his hand on the side of his face where you got slapped. You winced a bit. Wait a second, WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE DOING!? Yet... you don't want him to take his hand away... 

"Oh my goodness what happened to you?! Did you get into a fight? I've told you not to pick fights! Oh goodness I didn't pack a first aid kit with me I'm so sorry."

You felt the eyes of everyone around you. The couple had curious stares at you, wondering how Ilima knew you. A bunch of scared little kids looked st you in fear as their parents glared at you. They must have assumed you were with team skull. Just because You wear black doesn't mean you are part of team skull damnit! Then there was Ilima. Concern was shining in his dreamboat gray eyes. You felt your cheeks heat up like a tsundere and verged your eyes, looking up st the sky. Might as well make him not feel bad about this shit, right? He doesn't deserve to feel bad for the fact that you have (a) shit parent(s).

"No, I didn't get into any fights. Unless you count my parents getting mad at me as getting into a fight. I'm fine, dude. It doesn't hurt anywhere. Don't need to make any fuss over me."

You watched as the realization hit him. His hand dropped from your face and now you're cheek felt cold. Damn. He was frozen like a deerling in headlights for a moment, practically going limp and checking out of reality. You instantly got scared. Woah woah woah, he's okay, right? Bein' completely honest here he is the only person who has ever in the history of your life ever cared about you enough to try and fix you and you're broken heart. Call Rixton because we need him to play "Me and My Broken Heart" on the loud speaker for those in the back. If he just checks out now you will have nobody again. You hated to admit it, but you've grown emotionally attached to the squirt. He's all you have and you don't know how to be nice. Wow, isn't that every cliché child villain's dilemma? Not knowing how to be nice and the only way they know is to be mean? God Damnit you're so cliché. 666 Words right here lololololol

"Hey, Ilima? Buddy? You good man?"

Ilima flinched when he felt your hand on his shoulder. Human contact. He looked back up at you. Oh fucking shit god damnit all to hell hes going to cry. That's a lot of swear words but you didn't say them out loud so you were safe. Shit shit shit. Please don't cry if Ilima cries you're going to feel hopeless because you don't know how to comfort people. Lucky yet unfortunately for you Ilima tarted talking.

"Your parents beat you up? Is that why you do bad things?"

That's when it dawned on you. He's fucking right. Your bitch-ass parent(s) (is/are) the entire reason you got into smoking in the first place. At first you just wanted to get their attention and since nothing good worked you started smoking. They didn't like that, but at least you got them to notice you. But you didn't ever expect to get hurt because of it. You were slapped the day you came home with a pack of cigarettes. That's when you started hating your parent(s). You started drinking and ditching class just to make them mad. It was horrible, but it's the truth. You felt like you were going to cry now. You just stared at Ilima, feeling your vaunerable heart shatter in your chest. You didn't need to say anything. Ilima just solemnly nodded and brought you into a hug, something you have never ever had in your life.

"You dont need to go back to your parents. I'm here for you. You can stay with me back at my home until we help you get over your addictions. I can help tutor you and I can help you woth the teachers to get your grades up so you can finally graduate. I can help you. My family can make you feel loved again. We're here for you, my dear." Boop

That's it. The tears began welding in your eyes. You brought the small boy into your arms and squeezed him tight. That's what a hug is, right? For the first time you let yourself cry in front of another person. Those words, that promise, he had no idea how much that rule meant to you. Just saying that you have someone to have your back... that's new to you. Instantly you don't want to get on s plane and be alone where you can't be bothered anymore. No. What you want is friends. What you want is a family. 

What you want are people who love you.

1089 Words

Woah that went deep. I'm sorry for making it so different than the first part. I hope you enjoyed my shitty writing. Who am I kidding? It's a new year and I still suck. I hope you can tolerate this. Yeah, that's better.

~Eva