I Wanna Die! Oh and Sexuality Stuff. [Lillie x Suicidal!Fem!Reader]

First Request since I Came Back! Woo! This is for StardustIsNotOnFire!

Please Note:// if you requested during my day of personal creative writing your request was Null and Void. If you REALLY want to request again you must remind me and I will make a list. It may not be done ASAP. I have a life now. I have a statement to make, I have chores around the house, and sometimes I just don't feel like writing. Thanks for your consideration.

Oof. Glad the important stuff is out of the way. STORYTIME!!!

You want to die! Yep. That's the entirety of it! One hundred percent fact! Glad we got that out of the way. You joke about it all the time, having already tried killing yourself several times and you always had some random stranger or one of your friends stopping you. Your friends are Hau, Lillie, Gladion, Sun, And Moon. What? You want to list out the several reasons why you actually want to end your life in this one specific oneshot that will probably be lost in the abyss that is the internet? Okay!

1.) You're a Lesbian and your family is hella intolerant of that so they used to beat you up, verbally abuse you, and eventually kicked you out of the house when they decided that you weren't worth their time and efforts. Yay family.

2.) You were bullied a lot as a small child by your family and everyone in your school and neighborhood. Nobody liked you. Nobody loved you. Actually, the friend group you found yourself in right now were the first five people to ever love you. You're still getting used to people not wanting you to just die. You actually met Lillie on your first suicide attempt. She found you with the knife and she kicked it away. 

3.) You have a crush on one of your friends and there's no way she'll like you back. From the list of names I already said above, there's only two girls. Based on the title you can narrow it down to one. Yep. You're in love with Lillie. Fuck your fictional life in this oneshot. Good thing your real life is so much better than this! (Please don't kill yourself irl)

4.) You're always so sad that when you are slightly less sad you confuse that lesser sadness as happiness even though you are super sad. You're dead inside and you have no emotions other than sadness so you just pretend like you have other emotions. You're also hella sarcastic because of that. Thanks Depression and Suicidal thoughts! Thanks childhood abuse! Really thankful. That was sarcastic. Duh.

Wow, those are four fantastic reasons why you should be lying unconscious forever, right? But nope! You're blessed and at the same time cursed to have friends who actually care about your life and well being! Don't get yourself wrong, you love your friends! But you also want to kill yourself and be done with it. See your problem? Yeah. You got a problem. Let's get to the actual story part of this oneshot, shall we?

You were sitting in the Malsada Shop with everyone. You sat in between Moon and Lillie because Sun And Gladion insisted girls be on one side and boys be on the other. You know, like fucking children. So yeah. Your lesbian ass was having some homosexual distress at the same time while you're also in a super sad mode. You had to hide it though. For your friends. So you six were all joking around together when suddenly the topic of homosexuality showed up.

"Wait, so how many people at this table aren't gay? I'm willing to bet that's a solid none of us!"

Sun laughed out, looking across the table at the three of you. Hau just leaned into Gladion, who was sitting in the middle of the boys's Row, and slung an arm around his neck. The utter look of a tsundere about to yell something like "GET YOUR ARM OFF ME BAKA" was priceless. He bit his bottom lip, not saying anything. Same can't be said about Hau. He always talks a lot! And it was his turn to talk right now!