Judging Eyes [Ilima x Overweight!Fiancé!Reader]

Request by rainaroxx01. There no doubt in the world that this would happen. Ilima is bae. Also I hope you don't mind if I add another little adjective to the title up there. I'm just so inspired right now I feel I need to.

Also check out this link if you're a supporter of Trans Rights and love Ilima: 

https://www.deviantart.com/timewatcher9000/art/Correction-Ilima-x-FtM-Reader-657375265

Copy and paste that for the best fanfiction I have ever read. I'm so inspired right now. Thank you DeviantArt author. If you have a wattpad DM me because I freaking love your story.

STORYTIME!

There's a term you've made up and used since you were a small child. That term was called "Judging Eyes". Whenever you went outside and felt the gazed of people on your back that's judging eyes. Nobody ever really looked at you with love except your parents. Why? Because you're something that society did not like: you were fat. Yep. You said it. You aren't afraid of it. You don't hate it. Sure, you aren't the most athletic person ever, but you are super comfortable with yourself and people can't find anything worse to make fun of you for so that's a bonus! Sure, they can hate you for your weight. At least they don't hate you for something that you actually care about! You just kind of tune out the bodyshaming. You don't care. As long as they aren't teasingly you for a legitimate reason you're fine.

Actually, you met your future Spouse thanks to Judging Eyes. Here's that story through the perspective of your future husband because breaking the fourth wall is the best Segway in the history of segways! Just a perk of reading an Evangeline Hisahoshi oneshot!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Ilima was enjoying  nice day out in Hau'Oli city. There were no challengers today for it was a regional holiday. That's when he noticed a large flocking of people running over somewhere. Upon a glance in that direction he noticed people were circling around something. Oh dear. Either a street performer came into town today for the holiday or there was going to be a fight. Hopefully just a Pokémon battle. Based on how fast that small group of friends ran, Ilima braced for the worst and started walking in that direction, a vinilla ice cream with sprinkles in his hand.

Ilima walked over to the large group of people and he squeezed his way through to visability. He held in his gasp when he saw you standing in the center surrounded by three other people. All of them were skinny and you werent. You just stood there and watched them as they circled around you, mocking and taunting you. Ilima took notice of the small smile and raised eyebrow on your expression. That confused him. How did that expression match the scenario?  He just waited for his moment to pounce. Why didn't he wait? He didn't know. He just felt like he should.

"What are you, a whole region? Look at you! You're so fat!"

"If you went for a swim I bet you'd sink right down to the bottom, wouldn't you? I bet there are no swimsuits that would even fit you! You're too fat to fit into anything! I doubt the clothes on your back actually fit!"

"I know science says our bodies are, like, 70% water. I bet you're 100% fat!"

The three skinny people taunting you all laughed and beckoned the circle of an audience to laugh too. Ilima sidegoanced both ways in disgust as the people laughed. Everyone went silent as they heard your scoff and your laugh. You laughed for a minute and just looked around. Ilima accidentally met your eyes. He flashed you a big smile. You sent him a wink and refocused on your little demons. They all glared at you. Ilima watched with admiration as you simply didn't care.

"Funny how you're making fun of my weight and literally nothing else about me. THat just goes to show how ignorant and stupid people can be. 'Oh no, someone looks different! I better make them feel bad for it!' I honestly don't care. You could torment me forever and I still won't change. I like the way my body is, even if you dont. It sure is a lot more comfortable to be in than just a pile of bones and constantly having to put yourself through pain to get it. I eat whatever I want, whenever I want. I'm fluffy. I'm fat. Sure, whatever. I know. I'm over here living my best life, why don't you decide to live yours?"

It went silent and you just walked away, the circle making room for you. Ilima liked at his vanilla ice cream with sprinkles. He hadn't even taken a bite. He just walked straight out of the store with it. Ilima smiled and walked away in your direction, finishing the whole thing in a few bites. He did order a small after all. When he was done he licked the melted ice cream off his hands and started jogging to catch up with you. When he were close enough to you, you turn around and smile at him.

"Hey, you're the pink haired cutie from the circle who didn't laugh at me. Thanks, I really appreciate it."

Ilima felt really happy inside hearing that. He also took noticed how you didn't use any gender pronouns, not assuming. That's a relief. He's also tired of being confused by a girl for new people. He let out w chuckle and stuck out his hand. The one he didn't lick the ice cream off of. See? He remembered. 

"My name is Captain Ilima. It's a pleasure to meet you."

And that was the start of a beautiful relationship to come.

💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

To this day you are still dating Ilima. You remember that day fondly because that was the day where you met him. In the present now you were sitting on the edge of his pool as he was swimming around with the child you adopted from the newly built MeleeMelee orphanage founded by Lillie and Kahuna Hau. You were just staring at the sky happily, blissfully, and carefree. That is until you were splashed with pool water. You looked at the pool to see the cheeky smiles of your fíance and your child. Yes  you've adopted before you got married. Actually you've taken the child in before Ilima even proposed to you. It's a long story.

"You two two little- Get over here!"

You started using your feet to kick the water, making large splashes. Your child squealed and his behind Ilima. Ilima laughed and used his arms to splash right back. Yep, this is a perfect family right here. The only thins preventing it from being official was the wedding outfit for you. It has to be custom made. 

But you don't care.

1033 Words

I hope you enjoyed! Again, sorry about adding the extra trait to the reader, I just felt like I had to.

~Eva