Girls [Valerie x Fem!Reader]

Because Girls like girls like boys do.

STORYTIME!

Laverre City. This was your home. You happily made your life here, working st the poke on gym with the girls and Valerie. Speaking of Valerie, she was the most amazing person ever! She was super nice and soft spoken. She ebelived in elegance and grace. Every footstep she took seemed to have a reason behind it. She wore the cutest outfits and she was nitpicky about the littlest things. Like yesterday Rosaleena accidentally wore the wrong color sash to go with her kimono top and Valerie was complaining about it quietly the whole day. That little part about her was so adorable! You wanted to squeal every time you saw her being adorable, which was all the friggin time?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention you're comoletley and utterly lesbain in this oneshot. The title is girls. The video is girls like girls. I explicitly stated you're a female reader. Come on. I feel like I shouldn't feel the need to spell this out for you yet I also feel like I have to. Whatever. Back to the story.

You walked into the gym this morning wearing your normal pink and purple outfit. Only the best colors. You had wigglytuff and clefable with you, ready to go whenever a challenger came. You always were one of the last girls to arrive because the other girls like to be super extra and get their an hour early, before even Valerie gets there. But this morning was different. The entire dollhouse-like building seemed deserted. Deserted except for one person. Valerie was in the front room, sitting on the floor while her precious partner Sylveon was tunnign sround and playing with the wild Azuril and Igglybuff that roam around the city and refuge in the gym during the night. Valerie notices you standing dumfoundeldy in the doorway and sends a smile your way. One of those smiles that cures cancer. Those smiles.

"Ah, good morning (name). Haven't you heard? During the month of June the Kalos league shut down all gym battling and the league."

They shut down everything? You wondered why. You could ask her in a minute. Right now she was eagerly waving you over so you could sit with her. Sylveon was being super adorable with the wild fairy type Pokémon And she obviously wanted you to just enjoy the day with her. Or st least, the hour. You walked over there next to her and sat down on your knees, sitting back onto your legs. You smiled and watched Valerie giggle. She pointed over to the corner where there wasn't an unnoticed Teddyursa snuggling with a Spiritzee and Togepi. There did they come from?! Aww, that was too precious.

"I found them injured earlier this morning while I was getting some new fabric for my next clothing line. They were just outside of town and pretty badly beaten up. It's wonderful to see them resting so soundly. I can't wait to see their cute little faces when they awaken!"

She beamed with pride, making your face heat up a little bit. The three Pokémon were really cute. You were sure Wigglytuff and Clefable wouldn't mind meeting them and checking up on the three's health. You certainly wouldn't mind adding one of them to your little family. Just give the word and you could have a new smol partner! You smiled to yourself before remembering what you wanted to do. Oh yeah. You were going to ask Valerie why battling was shut down for the whole month of June. It was June First so today was the official start of this so called "no battle month". You pursed your lips and hesitated before asking her.

"Valerie, why are we not allowed to battle for all of June? Not that I'm complaining. Clefable And Wigglytuff could use the break. But I think just makes me wonder why."

Valerie nodded, understanding. Her face lit up as she got an idea in how to explain it to you. She rolled up he rlong kimono sleeve and revealed she had one bracelet with many stripes of different colored pink and another bracelet of a rainbow. She also revealed that she wore a ring on her left ring finger. If it was her right ring finger thst would say she was married, because she is right hand dominant. Since she wore the ring on her left hand, her non dominant hand, it didn't mean anything and it was just a ring. You gasped, feeling your heart start to accelerate. You knew what those two bracelets mean.

"June is the month for most marriages, as well as the LGBTQ+ Pride Month. The league, mainly Drasana, decided that we should take a break and dedicate ourselves to love this June. Isn't it a splendid idea? A whole month just for love and happiness!"

Valerie sighed, sitting back on her legs as she gazed at her Sylveon lovingly. You looked down at your own hands as she rolled her long sleeve back over her left arm. You couldn't stop thinking about those bracelets. Those bracelets symbolized Gay Pride And lipstick lesbian pride. A lipstick lesbian is a very girly lesbian for those who didn't know. Was she? You hoped she was. Maybe you should ask? No. You can't just ask a girl if she's gay! That's rude! Maybe you can wave your way around it... why don't you ask her put or something? Yeah. That might work! You inhaled, gaining a little bit of confidence, and ask her before you literally die.

"Then... would you maybe spend June with me?"

Wow. Smooth. Reeeeeeal smooth. That was sarcasm if you couldn't pick it up. You felt like you wanted to die. Your face was overheated and you're hesrt racing way too fast to be humanely possible. You clutched your hands onto the bottom of your shirt, not even bringing yourself to meet those gorgeous eyes Valerie as blessed with. Then you heard it. A giggle. She wasn't taking you seriosuly. She was making fun of you. You knew it. No way. Of course she'd say no. She's your boss. She's too perfect. She's way out of your league. Then you feel something soft and warm on your cheek. DID SHE JUST KISS YOU!? With a mad blushing face, you look up at her to make sure you werent dreaming. You werent. She was smiling.

"I'd love to spend this month of love with you."

Girls love girls like boys do.

1076 Words

I'm so sorry this was terrible I'm a bad author I just wanted to get some representation in and because Valerie is super Cute I'm sorry my terrible writing skills ruined it.

Thanks for reading and I love y'all.

~Eva