Stupid With Love [Chili x Reader]

I AM FIRED UP FOR TWO OF THREE FOR STRIATON LAW!! Thanks 13WiiU for the requests!

STORYTIME

You know how most people have their IQ drop to seventy five percentage less of their ideal value when they are around someone they love? You can prove thst theory true with your own experiences. You know the statements "ignorance is bliss" and "Sometimes the most complex things in life are the most simple"? Yeah. You can also prove those with your own personal experiences. You are a person proudly diagnosed with what a lot of people call "Stupid With Love". Who is your love? Read the title. You should be expecting this by now.

So you were a little bit crazy about Chili Striaton, one of the Striaton triplets and your favorite waiter at the Striaton resteraunt. In fact, that's where you were right now. You were sipping on a cup of chamomile tea and watching the redhead with a key eye. Not to be stalkerish or anything more, but you took care to notice things about him. Like how he walks after he takes the order of a cute girl or cute boy. You've practically narrowed his sexuality down to Bi or pan.  You noticed he is the best out of the brothers with little kids and elderly costumers don't like his rowdiness. You took care to notice on Mondays and sometimes Tuesdays he tends to wear his tie a little crooked or forgets to button up the third button on the bottom of his vest. You always thought that was because the resteraunt is closed on Sundays and he has to get used to waking up early again.

 As you were watching him he glanced over towards you. Oh Arceus. ABORT! ABORT! You looked down with red I filtrating your cheeks. Was the resteraunt hot in here? You hid the little notepad you had of little observations. You get a new one every day. Like how today you noticed he has been givin you sideays glances, noticing you subtly but not enough to exactly startle you. This time he turned his whole face and body towards you and that was too much attention Fire an introvert. That's enough for the day! Mission failure! ABORT! ABORT! Before your mind stsrted to register everything again, the hot (pun intended) waiter was leaning over your table with an almost conceited smirk.

"Wow, I got a cute one staring at me today. Hello~"

ERROR 301 ERROR 301 ERROR 301!!! You? Cute!? And plus he noticed you! Nothing about the this was valid! You tried to find yourself and break that nerdy stammer you had. At this rate you were the nerdy dinosaur Alphys And Chili was the magnificent, strong, confident, powerful, hot, independent, respectable, idolized Undyne. That was a lot of adjectives and that doesn't me nesrly describe what he is to you. The point is, your IQ went from 100 to .0001 in about ten seconds flat. If it was 20% cooler then I would call you rainbow dash. Lets just move on...

"Oh, uh, you're welcome? I mean thank you! I, oh dear. I'm so sorry Chili I Just... wow I made this awkward. Ha ha...."

You laughed nervously, wanting to honestly die at this moment. His fiery red eyes poured into your own soul as you swore your face would put his hair to shame. Not just his hair, but a certain Johto rival's and a really hot girl from Hoenn's hair also jealous. You were super red and flustered and hot and bothered and why are we still going on with this? This whole paragraph is super awkward holy Arceus. You watched as Chili just laughed at you. Was he making fun of you? He has to be making fun of you. This was so embarrassing.

"Wow! You act even more adorable than you look! You're shy, I get it. Hopefully I can get a full sentence out of you this time sweetheart~ Let's Start simple. What's your name?"

He was flirting with you. He. Was. Flirting. With. You. You have to be dreaming, right? There's no way he was actually flirting with you out of his own free will. You've seen the statistics and did the math. You had a 14.597% chance to actually get noticed by him on a good day. Adding I; the variables of lots of other attractive customers and his attention span it drops to a good 9.667% chance. Even worse if it was a Monday or Tuesday it would drop to 7.9812% chance of being noticed because of his drowsiness and him trying to focus on work. And guess what. Today is Friday and there were a lot of cute boys and girls his age around. That means you have basically a nine percent chance of getting noticed by Chili. So why you? Why here? Why now? What are his stats? Did you forget to add a variable in? What happened? Oh yeah you forgot he asked you a question.

"Well, my name is (name) and I'm a huge fan and ohmyArceusishouldshutupnow."

You rushed that last bit, realizing it wasn't necessary to your conversation. Chili just laughed again about you being quote unquote adorable and flustered. Then he decided to go full on Ouran Highschool Host Club And become a Tamaki Suoh. He bent down on his knee and grabbed your hand. He flattened it out from the nervous fist you were making. He brought your hand up to his lips and kissed the knuckles. If you were embarrassed before you certainly were hella embarrassed now. If you thought your face was red before, honey... you got a big storm coming. Chili looked up at you from that bent down knee and grinned like a cheeky Pansear. He stanned up in the middle of his next dialogue, not letting go of your hand

"It's a pleasure to meet you, (name). And don't think I don't notice you looking at me all the time. Today is just a good day to start looking back. You'll stick around for my lunch break, yeah?"

You nodded, dumbfoundedly. He grinned. He let go of your hand, excited.

"Great! See you then!"

Then he hopped off with a bounce in his step and that cheeky smirk grin, just like he has when he talks to someone attractive. He ran over to his brothers and kinda loudly called dibs on you. Oh my Arceus oh my Arceus. You were dying and dead. You wanted to squeal your little fangirl heart out and do the math. If the chances of you getting noticed were so low, what were the chances of him falling in love with you be? Well under 0.001% you were certain. But what if you got lucky? You watched him rush into the kitchen, eager to finish his shift and get acquainted with you. It may just be because you were stupid with love, but....

You think you might get that 0.000000000000000001% chance of Chili loving you too.

1156 Words

Only geeks or nerds who are also fangirls understand the struggles that comes with having a crush. They gotta be smart as hell but they also can't be biased against your bias and you grow obsessed with them. Basically this is kinda like myself.

Also I'm sorry for being so late. I went through a really... tough experience in my school's athletics today. Ladders. They suck. I wrote about it in my A/N book "The Discord Of Evangeline Hisahoshi". Ooh, look at ya gurl getting dat self promo.

Thank you guys so much for reading I love you all and again I'm so sorry for late and Infrequent updates as well as terrible ideas and bad writing. I love you~

~Eva