Bleh Bleh Bleh [Grimsley x Reader]

*cracks knuckles* it's been so long since I did mister tall fair and gorgeous, so thank you PokemonGladion for bringing me this request. Are you all Reader to get your vampire on? Bleh bleh bleh!

STORYTIME!

"Bleh!"

You stuck out your canine teeth, pretending they were fangs. You and your Mightyena were wearing blankets as cloaks and pretending to be Vampires. Why? It's fun! You had the idea when thinking of your husband, Grimsley, who was at work. You didn't realize he should have been home by now, but that's okay because sometimes he has to stay late to finish up a challenger or have cleaning duty of the four chambers. You trusted him, unlike some toxic relationship that don't trust their significant other to stay loyal. Your marriage with Grimsley is 100% Healthy and 100% Loyal, as a good relationship ought to be.

"Bleh bleh bleh!"

You twirled around with your cape flowing behind you, laughing and having a good time. Mightyena cheered and did the same. Soon both of you were just twirling in front off  mirror, wathcing the blankets follow you with lag because they're heavy blankets. Once you got dizzy, you stopped and looked at yourself in the mirror. Your costume was missing something. Don't cam,piers normally have abnormally red lips? Yeah! They do! Where's that lipstick that Grimsley accidentally stole from Shauntal and keeps forgetting to bring back? You walked into the bathroom to find it, Mightyena following you obediently.

Grimsley had just arrived home from work, tired as could be. Caitlyn was being uncharacteristically stubborn today and it sucked for everyone because she fell asleep and refused to wake up for three whole challengers, so the challengers had to go back and face the elite four member they struggled the most with while she napped. Grimsley walked into his bedroom, looking for you so he could relax after such s stressful day with the love of his life, when he saw you applying lipstick in the mirror. Grimsley stood in the doorway, watching you like a Liepard ready to pounce. Grimsley watched you throw the makeup to the bed and spin around with that giant blanket over your shoulders, before grinning and exclaiming one word three times.

"Bleh bleh bleh!"

Mightyena copied you, laughing along with you afterwards. Ah. So that's what you've been doing. You were pretending to be a vampire, weren't you? Well then, Grimsley ought to show you what a true Vampire is~. Grimsley skunked over to you, careful not to attract your attention or reflect in the mirror and give himself away. Mightyena caught on, but Grimsley Put a finger to his lips to tell your partner Pokémon to hush. Grimsley rose behind you and placed his hands on your shoulders, causing you to jump at turn around. Grimsley tried his best to pretend to be mad, but that's pretty much impossible when looking at you, his darling spouse.

"I do not say 'Bleh Bleh Bleh'."

You just started laughing at him, making his smile break through and spread from ear to ear, similar to the Cheshire Cat. He couldn't help but look at your reddened lips. Your whole vampire look was charming and adorable, similar to a child on Halloween but more gorgeous and mature. Mightyena got the gist and left the room, wanting to find the other dark Pokémon that lived in this house. Grimsley had an idea if he wanted to stay in character. If he was going to show you his true vampire side, he must get his fangs out and be frightening~

"You dare make a mockery of me? Well then, the (prince/princess/beauty) must be punished~"

He could see the shock in your eyes, but no fear. He just can't scare you, can he?  Grimsley pounced, attacking you. He placed his hands on the side of your arms and brought you up. He moved the blanket off your shoulder and craned his head forward. That's when it hit him. He looked back at your eyes. No signs of discomfort. Okay. He smirked and bit your shoulder, hard. You shrieked and squealed like a little Tepig. He set you down. He didn't realize he drew blood, and some of it was smeared on his lips. He thought he just birb you hard enough to make you squeal. He didn't mean to draw blood. He realized he hurt you when you placed your hand over your shoulder. 

Grimsley's smug face twisted to one laced with concern around the entire circumference. He pushed your sleeve back, revealing teeth marks with two little droplets of blood forming on the upper canine teeth's marks and some smeared across the lower jaw. He hurt you. He didn't mean to hurt you. Grimsley was about to panic when you suddenly put your warm hand on his cold, pale face. One reason why you could never be a true vampire: you're too warm.

"Don't worry about me, I'm good. It's not painful or anything. Now is this done or am I still receiving punishment for mocking you?"

You're teasing him, aren't you? You sneaky little devil. Grimsley backed you against the wall and decided to do something about that shoulder of yours. All that blood would be wasted I felt just left on your body, wouldn't it? Grimsley licked up the droplets of blood with his sandpaper tongue, cleaning it off so you wont have to worry about staining your pretty clothes. Let's switch back to your mind, shall we? Yeah, it stung. But you didn't let it show because you didn't want Grimsley to turn, uh, Grimm. He always gets overly apologetic, distant, and super self critical when he messes anything up with you no matter how small. You wanted to prevent that and keep him happy by resuming this little game he made up. That's when you got another idea. You decided to take control and push him off of you, getting him in the ground. You stood in front of him, placing your foot on his chest to keep him down. One thing you learned about Grimsley for the duration of your marriage: Grimsley likes to play rough.

"My turn."

Instead of doing anything rough, you found yourself exaughsted. You walked over to the bed and grabbed the remote. You flicked the television out of its hididng place and placed your blanket back on the bed nicely. You turned on Coraline on Netflix, one of Grimsley's favorite animated films. Grimsley stood up, respecting the anticlimactic ending of this fanfiction. Cuddles are always the best answer. You must be tired and be aching for his company after such s long day, aren't you? When did we switch back to Grimsley's perspective? We should be in yours.

"Cuddles?"

You ask him, receiving a nod. Cuddles are the best game to play.

1124 Words

Heads up I have softball and I won't  be online for a solid seven hours at least. Saturday are brutal because you're there forever. I hope you enjoyed this!

~Eva