My Princess [Bianca x Male!Reader]

I've been neglecting my male audience. I'm so sorry! Here, I'll try to make it up to you right here, right now!

STORYTIME!

Bianca is the prettiest, sweetest girl in the entire world. She may be clumsy and a little bit much at times, but it's worth it to see her smile like sunshine. It's worth it to heart her laugh and watch her grow with curiosity and wonder. The world is her wonderland and she is the Alice. She was your princess and you loved her so much. You don't know how to tell her that's though. She probably only sees you as a friend and it's killing you. You want to be her Prince Charming. You want to be her man. How can you even do that? You need help from another girl on. Bring in White, N's girl.

"So you're asking me how you should ask out my best friend?"

She asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms as if she was some sort of royalty and she wasn't above you. You rolled your eyes, starting to get annoyed. No, you were asking what the square root of one hundred fifty was. (Which is six times the square root of five by the way. Reduce your radicals.) That was sarcasm if you couldn't read it that way. Of course you were asking that! Was she stupid or trying to annoy you!?

"Yes I am. Can you just tell me the kind of stuff Bianca likes so I can ask out my dream girl? It's hard staying the firendzone when I love her so much."

White narrowed her eyes, as if examining you and deciding if you were good enough for Bianca. You loved Bianca too much to let her go. Even if White didn't "approve" of you two you'd still try anyways or ask Cheren. They were best friends since forever after all. You do have a backup plan. You just didn't want to bother Cheren because you know he is super busy with his dream of running a gym in progress. White finally let out a sigh and relaxed her arms, letting them fall to her sides. Apparently you were worthy.

"Alright. Listen up and listen good because I'm only going to say this once. Bianca loves flowers. Yellow flowers. Yellow is her favorite color. She loves cute Pokémon but she also loved strong Pokémon. She loves fighting types so if you can get a cute fighting type you're golden. Yellow flowers, cute fighting type, and she loves pet names. She likes being called stuff like Sweetheart, Honey, Princess, exetera. You got that?"

She asked, crossing her arms again. You nodded, recapping everything in your head. Yellow flowers, cute fighting type Pokémon, call her cute nicknames. You nodded and gave her a thumbs up, already thinking out a plan. If you can get her to meet you in a romantic spot you can have a Timburr and a Scraggy meet her there and she can play woth them until you approach with the yellow flowers. It was brilliant!

"Now sceddadle! I have a date in thirty minute and you wasted my time!"

You scoff and turn around to run off. You said you're plan again in your head. It was perfect. All you had to do was get Bianca to meet you there. You knew exactly where she should meet you.

Time Skip

Cilan told Bianca to wait in the Striaton Gardens for a surprise. She didn't know what the occasion was, but she didn't mind. She loves surprises! She saw two adorable fighting type Pokémon there and had a field day. They have tiny adorable muscles! So strong! So adorable! She was just in the garden, fussing over the two Pokémon who were grateful for all the attention they were being showered with. They're so cute! She tried catching them but they already belonged to someone else. No matter. She can play with them until their trinket arrives to pick them up! It's all okay! 

Bianca was playing with the Pokémon when she heard footsteps behind her. That was odd. The garden was supposed to be empty. That's what Cilan said. Wait a second, maybe this was the pokemon's Trainer! Bianca stood up from her crouched position, holding the Scraggy in her arms while the Timburr stood at her side. Both Pokémon were really happy and wanted more affection, but they were also in on the plan Bianca was completely oblivious to. Bianca gasped, seeing that it wasn't a stranger standing there. It was you! Did you catch these Pokémon for her?

"(Name)! Are these your pokemon? They're so cute!"

Bianca laughed a little bit, causing your heart to flutter. No, you can't stutter now. You've been preparing for this moment. You've been preparing to confess your feelings to Bianca in the most romantic, cliché way possible. It was going to make her happy and hopeful she would accept your feelings and become your girlfriend! YOU ARE FILLED WITH ALL OF THE DETERMINATION!!!! What up Undertale reference!? Also did you know Undertale has a sequel? Delta Rune. Check it out. That's enough from out fourth wall break back to the story.

"Yeah, and they're yours now."

You walked up to her and handed her two pokeballs. She set Scraggy down and took them happily. She had both fighting types return and that's when you reveal to her the yellow flowers. She gasped and took them into her arms, smelling the sweet fragrance coming from the assortment of yellow roses, daisies, Lillie's, and chrysanthemums. Good thing you talked to N about kinds of flowers and which ones he thought Bianca would love. After White And N's dare of course. You didn't want White to murder you before you got your chance to set everything up and tell Bianca you love her.

"And so are those. Just for you Sweetheart."

Bianca blushed hard, pink prominent on her cheeks. She was so adorable. She hid her face in the flowers a little bit, clearly embarrassed. White was right. She did love the pet names. Sweetheart seems to be a personal favorite. You made a mental note to call her sweetheart in the future. When she becomes your girlfirjed and eventually your wife in a healthy relationship you have dreamed of for so very long.

"Y-You didn't have to (name)."

She stuttered a little bit. How cute. She gave you the perfect setup. Now you can come back and be seen a smile a suave, perfect guy in her eyes. Maybe then she will want to go out with you. You could feel the anticipation swell up in your chest. She had to say yes. She needed to say yes. You loved her too much. She was your sunshine. She was your princess. You won't let her go that easy.

"Yes I did, Princess. Because I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Bianca froze, eyes widening and mouth forming into a big dopey grin. She's put the bouquet into her one hand and wrapped her arms around you, grinning and Exclaiming the one wore you have been aching to hear this entire time.

"YES!!!"

Bianca hugged you tight, crying and laughing at the same time. You held her tight too. Your princess was finally yours. Bianca loved you back. She was your girlfriend. You can life the life you wanted to with her Now. Get married, have children, and love your whole lives together. Go on vacations together, grow old together. Everything was perfect. His team her accepting to be your girlrfirned felt like she was accepting a marriage proposal to you.

She was finally yours.

1268 Words

This was pretty okay. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading and I love you guys!

~Eva