Rest [Saturn x Reader]

Guess who's sick? Guess who made a new OC and made the reader that OC on the spot?That's right. Me. Request by ThenAnon001.

STORYTIME!

Ah yes, the Promoted Grunt of Team Galactic that had now become an Admin's was you. They've granted you the codename Commander Neptune due to your Intimidating Empoleon and your rather calm personality. You've become quite a northerly figure to the entire organization, regardless to what your gender was. Despite the strict outfit regulations, you managed to get away with wearing a sapphire pendant around your neck. Your team consisted of many ice, water, and psychic types. Why psychic? Well, some secrets have to be held.

"Neptune, Progress Report on the Three Lake Dieties."

Saturn walked up to you, holding a clipboard. Toxicroak was following close behind him, keeping the formal and tense air of the facility constant. Empoleon, who was at your side, gave Saturn a sideways glance and nothing more. You smirked, feeling a sense of victory over you. You ended up Triumphant in your task to catch Azelf after Mars failed to do so. If she can't beat s ten year old child, then she is not worthy of such a mission. You easily defeated that red capped boy and captured Azelf. You too much a great ball of fun your belt and handed the pokeball to Saturn.

"Azelf."

Saturn understood immediately and took the pokeball, throwing it in a bag with a singular other. The great ball you had didn't match the ultra ball Saturn used to catch Uxie, but that didn't matter. The only one left to catch was Mesprit, assigned to Jupiter. Jupiter took Mars with her just in case she needed backup or they run into trouble. You kept your cool composure, not showing any emotion just as Cyrus expects in any member of Team Galactic. That's when you notice something wad off. Saturn's complexion seemed weird. His skin was far fairer than his normal pale tone and under his eyes seemed to be shadows concealed with some sort of makeup. This won't do.

"Saturn, when was the last time you had proper rest?"

Saturn seemed off guard by the simple question you asked. He was obviously trying to hide the fact that he is tired. The way his arm sling down instead of keeping his perfect posture, the way he isn't being a bossy little bastard to everyone and snapping at people when everything isn't exactly perfect. He isn't training with Toxicroak right now and his mornal scowl or smirk is relaxed into a frown. His entire body language was off and it reeked of exaughst. However, he seemed to pull over his sarcastic perosnality with a witty comment right back at you.

"I don't know, Neptune. When was the last time you got yourself hurt?"

You're reckless. You sacrifice yourself for others often. That's just how you are, selfless. You gave him a sideways glare, but he didn't seem to back down. He always was a leader, a dominant personality. You sighed and stopped in whatever hallway or corridor you both were in. Saturn caught on and glared right back at you, pretending like he wasn't depriving himself of sleep. Empoleon stood st your dominant side while Toxicroak stood mirror to Empoleon. You looked over at your partner and nodded, handing the Emperor Penguin Pokemon whatever paperwork you had to turn into Cyrus and some reports for the scientists to analyze. Then you're focus was on Saturn and only Saturn.

"You're sleep deprived, and now you're angry at me for pointing it out. Normally you're the one who keeps all of us in line and tells us to conceal and repress our emotions. It's ironic to see how I managed to find myself in your position. Now, if you do not heed my words and rest yourself I'm afraid Master Cyrus will have to deal with you personally. I'm warning you for your own sake."

You turned around to leave but you felt something tug you back by your wrist. Was Saturn being clingy? Did he need human companionship for once? Was he admitting that he wasn't perfect and void of all emotion as Master Cyrus expect of him? Expected of everyone? In reality, you were hidjng you clear concern and the weight of your entire situation on your shoulders. You carried sadness, anger, disgust, fear, and other things. Everybody had to hide those things here. You could sympathize with Saturn. You turned around and noticed him scowling to the floor, doing everything in his power not to make eye contact with you. He let go of your wrist the second he realized he had your attention.

"Listen up and listen good because I'm only going to order you once. Just as important as my health is, you have to look out for yourself as well. If I am to go rest, you are to eat an actual meal for once in your damn life and you are going to learn not to get in between danger, no matter what. Is that understood?"

Saturn was acting as if he was above you. How adorable, but no. Both of you are commanders and to Cyrus you are the best of the four. The top 50%. You glanced over at Toxicroak, trying to figure out what this whole scene Saturn was acting out was about. Toxicroak made a heart with his hands. Ah, now you understand. Saturn cares for you just as you care for him. He worried about you just as you are worried about him. You nodded in understanding, wanting to bring him some relief so he could get a good rest.

"Go rest, Saturn, before you pass out."

Saturn nodded, feeling as though he had accomplished something, and left. You watched Toxicroak leave right behind him. You let out a sigh and lifted the pendant in your hand. It was encrusted with Sapphires, but the secret of the necklace was that it wasn't just a pendant, but a locket. You opened up the inside and there were two pictures of small children. One was the mini version of you, and the other was a blue haired boy with a large smile. Both wore oversized raincoats. Next to that picture was one of Piplup and Croagunk flopping around in the mud. Fun fact: Saturn was your childhood friend until his parents split and his mom died, his dad remarrying at least twice before he moved out. The whole reason you came here was to follow him and protect him.

Just like his mom wanted. 

1085 Words

I feel like crap bleh. I'm sad now, bleh. I'm Dracula. Bleh bleh bleh. Thank y'all for reading! Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva