Boys in Skirts Slay [Lucas x Reader]

Guess who was out all day and went to a party? This girl! Sorry for being so late.

I feel like such a bitch for changing everyone's requests recently... this one goes out to the amazingly lovable Pota_to118 who was super chill. Go follow them.

STORYTIME!

Truth or Dare time at Barry's House! Hooray! You, Dawn, Lucas, and Barry all were upstairs in Barry's room. You've played twister, sorry, and a game of classic poker. To prevent the four of you from getting bored you casually brought up truth or dare. So far Dawn had to ask Barry's mom for a tampon and Barry had to kiss you on the lips. You didn't mind, but he wasn't exactly your crush. Now Barry was asking them centuries-old question to your boi Lucas, innocent as can be.

"Truth or Dare Lucas!"

Everyone turned to the innocent one of the squad. You know, the nerd who is too pure for the rest of you. Come on, Lucas is Professor Rowan's assistant and is a shy antisocial bean. His partner is freaking Turtwig! Who chooses Turtwig as their starter and isn't  freaking adorable pacifist?! Let's be honest: Lucas couldn't even kill a single monster in Undertale. He hates Pokémon battles because his partners could get hurt. He doesn't have a single swear words or dirty word in his vocabulary! He's innocent! Hopefully Barry will go easy on the poor guy...

"I'll take Dare, Barry."

Lucas said in his soft, smile voice. You watched Barry grow a devilish smirk on his face. You and Dawn both shot him a death glare that would shoot him down right where he stood. If Dawn didn't embarrass him then you would turn him into the world's most elaborate human pretzel. You and Dawn both against an enemy is a force to be reckoned with. Barry instantly golt the message and gulped. You could see the sweat condensing on his forehead. Barry's gaze went to Dawn's skirt and he got an idea, smirking again but not as devilish this time. Good. Tone it down blondie or you get an ass whoopin.

"I dare you to wear one of my Mom's old Skirts for the rest of the day!"

Dawn gasped and started giggling. You just sideways glanced at Lucas to gadget his reaction. You won't let anyone bully your precious crush. Lucas's face went completely red. He kept his gaze directed at the floor, his hands clutching themselves trying not to make any outbursts. Poor boy. You shot Barry a warning look and he instantly got defensive, holding his hands up like a criminal. You both basically had an entire conversation through looks before Lucas stood up, blushing like a madman.

"Alright, I'll go ask Miss Twinleaf Now."

Miss Twinleaf was Barry's mom, by the way. She divorced her husband Mr. Pearl a while ago and changed her last name. Dawn's Mom is Mrs. Platinum because her husband just lives in another city. Just a little fun fact the author wanted to drop in and mention. Lucas with his priceless red face went to the door and opened it, leaving the room and heading to wards the staircase. Silence swept through the room before Dawn broke it.

"He isn't actually going to wear a skirt, is he?"

Then Barry started busting out laughing. You weren't even mad. It wasn't violent and it wasn't nothing perverted. He was just wearing a dress. What you were feeling was incredibly flustered just imagining your precious baby boy in a short skirt like Dawn's. You felt the heat rise to your cheeks just thinking about it. You covered your mouth, trying to hide the fact you were smiling. Lucas would look pretty effing adorable in a skirt, wouldn't he? That's when you noticed Barry started pointing at you an laughing. Dawn snickered too, catching on quick.

"You want to see Lucas in a skirt, don't you (name)?"

Dawn cooed to you in a sly, mocking tone. You rolled your eyes, not wantin to feed into their childish mannerisms. Dawn started laughing along with Barry, the two of them losing control. You glanced back to the window, the curtains were open and you could see Miss Twinleaf outside talking to Mrs. Platinum and the kind next door neighbor you don't know that well. You saw Lucas walk out of the house and tap Miss Twinleaf on the shoulder. Feeling extremely embarrassed FOR Lucas you instantly flocked to the Window. Dawn and Barry on followed suit once they realized what was happening.

Oh Arceus you could see the glint in their eye all the way from here. Dawn and Barry were dying again while you clung to the window, watching the two women lead Lucas back into Dawn's house. Oh no. That poor boy. Poor Lucas. He was in for it now. Mrs. Platinum is a contest coordinator and a fashionista at heart. If anyone was going to make Lucas adorable it would be her. Lucas was a dead man.

Five minutes later the three of you got bored of watching through the window and laughing like idiots so you resumed the game if Truth or dare without him. In Lucas's absence Dawn and Barry had to switch shirts, you had to tickle Dawn to death, and Barry had to go get snacks for everyone downstairs. Yeah, Dawn's dares are kind of lame. And tame. Two rhyming words describe Dawn's dares. So you Three were snacking on popcorn, being super bored, when the door opened. Nobody's could believe their eyes. THAT was Lucas?!

Lucas was wearing lipstick, eyeshadow, and Mascara. He had a blue tank top shirt that's freaking translucent on with an obvious black training bra that obviously belonged to Dawn on underneath it. He had a long blue skirt the same cerulean color as the tank top that was also see through, black short shorts underneath it. He had his friggin LEGS SHAVED and he was wearing an adorable blue beanie. His hair wasn't really visible, it being short and all, but he looked fabulous as hell! He looks so fabulous that it made Wallace all the way in Hoenn jealous! Your jaw dropped and instantly Dawn got flustered and Barry sorted laughing hysterically yet again.

"WHAT THE- HEY WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY OLD BRA!?"

Dawn did this motion like she wanted to tackle him and rip it off of his chest yet at he same time that's too awkward and hetero so she held herself back. Lucas flushed deep red, which was masked with the blush dusted over his cheeks (makeup blush not actual blush), and then his eyes met yours. You just maintained eye contact and stood up, approaching him. You wanted to look at his adorable red lips but you stayed strong.

"Truth or Dare, Lucas. And please say Dare."

Silence filled the room. Everybody was curious to see where this was going. Lucas was a bit insecure but he wanted to know where you were going with this.

"Uh, Dare?"

"Let me kiss you."

Literally no time in between that. Instantly Lucas was taking Into you're arms and a barrage of little pecks overwhelmed his face and lips. Sorry, you couldn't resist! Barry started laughing and Dawn couosnt believe she was friends with all these weirdos.

1197 Words

Hope you don't mind what I did there! I tried. This sucks, I know. I'm sorry.

~Eva