You Saved Me [Ingo x Reader]

I'm so glad ZoeyRedbird1 finished the Haijin Law by request. And she was extra by giving me a prompt! Maybe this won't entirely suck like normal. Also I added heavy angst to the plot given. So... TRIGGER WARNING? Don't say I didn't warn you.

 STORYTIME!

You remember... pain. Lots and lots of pain. You remember salty tears running down your cheeks. You remember your arms hurting and stinging. You remember lots of blood. Where did the blood come from? You don't know. You just remember wet, white paper towels stained with blood. You remember a bloody knife on the floor. You remember feeling dizzy and collapsing, only to wake up the next day. Why did you wake up? For some reason, you remember not expecting to wake up.

You remember waking up and leaving. You left and remembered the cold air stinging. You remember rain. Lots of rain in you. Clear rain mixed with red blood. You remembered a path of bloody and rainy puddles behind you. You remember having a hard time walking. You remember more pain. You remember a tall building with a staircase down. You remember walking down that staircase.

You remember a musky smell. You remember copper and iron. Your remmeber darkness. You remember cobblestone walls and ceilings. You remember metal bars. Blood and water dripped onto the railings. You remember a bright light blinding you. You remember bracing yourself. You remember closing your eyes. You remember smiling. You remember thst you wanted to fall asleep, and you remember not wanting to wake up ever again. You remember bracing for the pain that never came. You remember passing out with stinging arms and crippling legs.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Ingo sat in the hospital by the bed. He had to save you from getting hit. The way you collapsed to the ground and lost consciousness, he thought the train hit you. But it didn't. It was because of your blood loss. You had cut marks all up your Arms. You had one sprained ankle and a broken fibula. It was amazing how you managed to walk all the way down to the subway station and get in front of a train. Why you did such, ingo hadn't a clue. Nobody had a clue. Nobody knew who you are. 

He had Emmet stay and run the train. He had to lie and say you were taking a little nap and you'd wake up soon. He said he wanted to be there when you woke up to greet you with a smile. Emmet could understand something simple and optimistic like that. What he couldn't understand is that you threw yourself in front of a train, wanting to kill yourself. It didn't make sense to Ingo either. Even if the life you're given is rubbish, why would you give up a chance to make it better? It was rather perplexing. Ingo felt obligated to help whoever you are recover from this experience.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

You woke up. Why did you wake up? You were sure you would never have to wake up again after last night. Or was it last night? You sat upm pain surging in your arms, legs, and head. Your brain hurt. Your self harm wounds scabby. Your legs were asleep and felt like you broke them. You looked around. Nobody. No one. Not even a second suicide attempt would get your mother's attention, huh? Not even wanting to die would get your mother to realize she had a child to take care of? Wow. You really are a worthless child, aren't you?

"Oh, Good, You're awake"

A deep voice made itself known to you, you looked over stat eh doorway to see a man in a white dress shirt, a blue tie, and black pants. He wore a black conductor's hat. He must be the conductor of the train that should have hit you. Maybe if it hit you, you wouldn't have to know that your mother doesn't care enough to visit you in the hospital after you tried to kill yourself. At least this stranger decided you were enough of a person to make sure you were okay... right?

"You collapsed at the station. I was worried I hit you. Are you alright?"

He was definately the conductor of that underground train. You nodded without saying a word. Your voice felt weak and your lungs felt like they were dried out in the sun and fried on a stovetop flame afterwards. You really needed a drink of water. You've been to the hospital enough times to know there was a cup of water on the tablestand. You reached for it, but this time it was placed too far off the edge. The conductor man noticed this and hurried over to hand you the water.

"You must be thirsty. It's been about two weeks, hasn't it? Here."

The conductor hands you the water. You take a big gulp out of it. Two weeks, huh? Two weeks and you're mother doesn't even care to visit you then? You must be the most useless person in the world if your only family won't visit you after two weeks. Maybe she did though? Maybe while you were asleep she bothered to waste some of her so called precious time on the mistake that was her child. You placed the cup back on the nightstand where you could reach it. You looked in the eyes of the conductor. His expression seemed emotionless, but his platinum colored eyes hid a storm. 

"You saved me. Thank you. If there's any way I could repay you I would be happy to oblige."

The conductor flinched at hearing your voice, as if he expected one much different or if he expected you to say something else. He almost looked as if he expected you to have an emotional breakdown right then and there. He messed with the hat ontop of his head before deciding to take it off. He placed it on your head. He looked at you for a moment. You looked at him. You Were confused at what he was doing. He then realized he hasn't introduced himself properly.

"Apologies. My name is Ingo of the Haijin Battle Subway. I would like you to work on the train so I can monitor your safety and mental health. I'm sure my brother would enjoy having a friend around, even if you aren't a Pokémon trainer."

Oh yeah. You almost forgot that you weren't a Pokémon trainer. But he was one of the submas twins? You must have messed up your brain really bad to not recognize him. Ingo seemed sincere. Well, as sincere as a kuudere can seem. He shows his emotions through the reflections in his eyes. After considering it for a moment, you know what you should do. It's not like you're mother would miss you anyways. He seems to care, even if it's just a little bit, about your health and well being. It's more than she has ever given you. You managed to get a smile on your chapped, cracked, dry lips.

"I'd be delighted to work under you, Mister Ingo."

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

You sat in the back room with the twins, just like normal. It may be boring and slow, but you had to two people who have grown to enjoy your company. I go had you wrap your arms in bandages so Emmet won't see your self harm scars. It was for the best. He was too innocent anyways. Speaking of Emmet, he fell asleep a while ago. Ingo was working on battle strategies, like he does all the time. You sat and watched the train power through the dark tunnels that was the Nimbassa underground. You smiled and looked over at Ingo.

"Hey, Ingo? Thank you. For everything. Thanks to you, I finally know what it's like to feel loved."

Without skipping a beat, Ingo made his reply to that statement.

"I love you too, (name)."

Ingo saved you by making you feel like you matter. You do matter. Everyone matters. Suicide is never the answer.

1323 Words

That got wAY TOO DARK WAY TOO FAST WE NEED TO BACK UP

I AM PRETTY SURE I MESSED UP THE PROMPT SOMEWHERE

the prompt was have Ingo save the Reader, so I thought why not add some heavy angst? 

If I made you cry raise your hand, lol.

Thanks for reading and I love you all! Bye~

~Eva