My Body is Art [Siebold x Overweight!Reader]

STORYTIME

STORYTIME

There you are, standing in the mirror in nothing but your underwear. You looked at your body. Maybe a few months ago you would be criticizing yourself. You would point out all the flaws in your figure. Yuck, another little flab in my waist. Eww, is that a new stretch mark? I didn't need another one. Gross, another pimple on the bridge of your nose. You would always look at you're body and be filled with digust. You personally believed there was nothing good about your gross, ugly, fat, obese, deformed body. That is until you Met your boyfriend.

You met Siebold at the beach near Cyllage City. You wanted to go swimming but you were too self conscious about everyone else there to actually go swimming. You just sat on the shoreline wearing a super duper large long shirt to cover yourself up. Well, for the most part. It only went down to your upper thigh. You sat on the shoreline with your legs hugged up against your chest. You were skipping stones and watching the happy Water Type Pokémon playing in the water. You wanted to go out there. You wanted to be there. However there were so many other people here. If they saw you they'd be disgusted and walk away. You don't want to cause anyone to leave. Watching the Ludviscs having fun would be enough for you, right? You sighed to yourself, holding in your depression and just let everyone else have fun around you.

"Odd, you don't look to happy."

You heard a suave voice directed at you. Wait a second, directed at you? Why would anyone want to talk to a fat blob of flesh like yourself? You turned your head slightly from the right and brought your gaze up from the sandy floor to meet two cerulean eyes matching the gorgeous color of the water's waves. He had a rather serious expression and his blonde hair was kept up in a fluffy swoosh. A floofy swish. Whichever you prefer to describe it as. He wore a blue alolan shirt that was open and he had blue swim trunks with little Ludvisc patterns on them. Cute. Why would a cute, skinny, handsome person like him be talking to you? He sat down next to you.

"You have a thoughtful expression mixed with melancholy. Normally I wouldn't comment on it and leave you to your own demons, however I couldn't help but notice the longing in your eyes. Would you care to talk about it?"

Wow, a smart cute boy is talking to you. He noticed all that about someone as uninteresting and as ugly as you? You feel really flattered. You let out a nervous laugh that was more of a breath. You looked back down at your feet. Your chubby, stubby feet. You let you're toes dig into the sand. You felt your heart ache when you put your throughts and insecurities into words. It really hurts to hear it all out loud. Why you trusted him? You don't know. He just seemed like a trustworthy person.

"Thanks for caring. It's not every day where somebody actually sucks up their pride and talks to someone like me, right? I'm not pretty and skinny like everyone else. I'm ugly and fat. If I try to take off this shirt and have fun in the ocean I would be laughed at like always. People would leave because they don't want to be around me. I bet even the water Pokémon would be afraid of me. I have acne, stretch marks, and flab all over. It's not like it matters anyways. As long as everyone else around me is okay then I guess I'm okay."

Your voice cracked at the end there, tears wanting to escape your eyes. There was a sob in your throat that shut you up right then and there. You were susprised the boy was still sitting there next to you after you were done ranting. Why did he care so much? You're just you. You felt him place a hand on you. He touched you. Everybody always tries to avoid any contact with you at all or being in your presence. Yet here was this extremely handsome, skinny, most likely popular boy sitting here next to you and trying to convince you that everything is alright and you shouldn't be ashamed of your body. It warmed your heart. It made you want to cry to even more for some reason. 

"You should never be ashamed for who you are or what your body looks like. People make fun of things that are different. In my opinion, I see the differences in skin tone, markings, and body sizes art. It's proof that you have been through things. It tells a lot about you as a person. You start out born as a baby, a blank canvas. Yet with scars  stretch marks, freckles, and even acne it proves that you have been living. This proof that you have been living is art. The paint of stretch marks, the temporary pencil sketches of blackheads with several eraser marks becoming pimples, the extra weight on your body proving you have been eating and enjoying life... it's art. You should never be ashamed of your art. With that said, would you like to swim with me?"

He stood up and extended his hand towards you, asking for you to take it. His face was still stone cold like a kuudere. You wiped your eyes of any stray tears and smiled for the first time in forever. You took his hand and let him pick you up off the ground to go swimming with him in the ocean.

After that, you could look in the mirror and count every new marking on your body as another mark of the brush that life has been giving you. Oh? Is that a new stretch mark? It fits in well with the others. Hey, that pesky old pimple is gone! Looks like it's finally been erased! Did that third degree burn from yesterday become a scar? That's okay. It's proof that you've been trying. Did you gain a pound? Must be from your lovely boyfriend's amaxing cooking! You could look at yourself in the mirror and be proud of your reflection. Why?

Because your body is art.

1068 Words

I needed this. I really needed this. I've been insecure and depressed and I hsve been having nightmares for an entire week and I just really needed something to pick me up after pretending to be fine and this is what I needed.

I don't care If nobody reads it. I don't care I feel nobody likes it. I needed this. I needed a oneshot to vent and make me feel better about my weight.

I'm sorry, but it's true. I'm still just a kid after all.

~Eva