Aesthetic [Dulse x Fem!Reader]

Hello again Nebby_Pew_Pew. I think I remember you from before. Were you the person who first requested that series of Dulse in my very first name oneshot legacy? I think you were. If you are or aren't it doesn't matter, because it is time for a new story! Sit back, relax  and drink a cup of tea for it is 

STORYTIME!!!

It was a boring day at the Asther foundation, like normal. You're one of the scientists there and it's hecka boring. You were just farting around on  your swivel chair, going through your Instagram. You noticed how a bunch of your followers are going through something called the "Aesthetic Challenge" where every single photo on their profile, including their profile pic and backdrop, are of one color palette. You could probably go monochrome, since the wether not foundation is all white and gray anyways. You snap a photo of yourself in your uniform and make it your new profile pic, your office becoming your backdrop. Let's go white working aesthetic! Woot woot!

Guess who Is also Joining you? Yay secret boyfriend who you really shouldn't have! Hetero relationships always have to have a twist to make the, interesting from a storytelling standpoint! That's why cliches exist! It's so boring that they NEED cliches to spice things up a bit! You grinned, fixing your white long labcoat that acted like a dress, before spinning around and using your legs to push of the desk to get your chair over to him. Dulse, your boyfriend who was disguised in an Aether uniform, caught your chair and looked down at you. You snapped a selfie of the two of you together. Sweet! First photo of the Aesthetic challenge complete! Achievement unlocked!

"Hey DeeDee! Take goofy pictures with me!"

You cheered. Oh yeah, you nicknamed Dulse DeeDee because every other nickname for him isn't awkward or just sounds wrong. Dulse sighed and rolled your chair back over to your desk, looking over your phone at what you were doing. Of course, instagram. You weren't obsessed with filters and made him do a filter photo shoot with you once. You're his wacky girlfriend after all. You switched the camera and put a monotone filter on your sleeping Grubbin on your desk. The bug Pokémon looked up just as you pressed the picture button. You saved it to your Instagram and added it to your story. Dulse let out a sigh.

"What kind of challenge are you doing now instead of researching like I need you to?"

Okay that came out a bit saltier than intended. Good thing you were prectically deunknon the fact that you were alive. You spun around in your chair and took a quick flash photo of him in the monochrome filter. Black and white is soooooooo a great aesthetic! Wait a second, idea! You flipped the camera and took a selfie in the black and white filter. Now your face was all gray just like your labcoat and hat! You giggled to yourself, completely ignoring Dulse again. Dulse groaned internally. Why does he date you again? Oh, right. Because you were fascinating and you're the only person in the multiverse who loves him. Dulse stole your phone.

"Babe, I'm serious. I need you to figure out the atomic number of poisanium and the composition of the mineral so I can save my universe. I'll take wacky photos with you and your Pokémon after you get me that information."

You groaned very loudly with a pouty face, spinning back around in your swivel chair and opening a secret folder in your files called DD Research. DD means DeeDee and that's Dulse! You opened the folder and a million more folders opened up, each with a special firewall password that differentiates from each folder. You can't just use one password for everything! That's stupid! After five folders and six passwords you make it to the different Z-Crystals and all their compositions. DeeDee asked you a  few days ago to get Poisanium and Ghostanium and Psychanium, but you got bored and you wanted to mess with the Forensic machines More so you got every compound of every Z-Crystal. You broke  it down to the different elements in the mineral and the unknown power you decided to call Z-Poison because who knows what that is?! You gestured your hand to the screen, explaining what the different diagrams and shit mean.

"Poisanium, five atoms per particle. Atomic number is five. Poisanium is made with a total of seven different minerals, one of which isn't on the common periodic table. I named it Z-Poison for Funzies! We got Boron, Carbon, Calcium, Sulfur, Phospherous, Mercury, And Z-Poison. I want to stress the fact that at least four of these are toxic to humans and that three of them make an organic compound. Not to mention that I found the anomaly that every single Z-Crystal has the elements Carbon, Calcium, And at least one Metaloid. Can I have my phone back please?"

Dulse was impressed. He asked for three and you gave him the entirely collection. Then again, you were basically Abby Scuito. You could work scientific miracles in record time like it was nothing, Forensic Science being the best because you get to use big distracting machines to keep yourself busy. You don't have an attention span at all. You act like a five year old, maybe younger. Maybe the fact you were so childish was charming? Dulse was always mature so he could be attracted to that immature nature. What did these facts mean? Well... unlike most rocks these Z-Crystals have metaloids, which is the most rare of the three periodic categories. Calcium was a weird one to be in there, not to mention in every single Z-Crystal. Maybe there was more someone could do with calcium than expected... lastly the Mercury Phospherous and Sulfr trio. Those seem deadly to Bond all together. Maybe it's the effect of the unknown mineral that it's able to work? Much more to ponder....

Oh, right. Dulse handed you your phone. You cheered and jumped up from your chair, pushing Dulse into it and taking a picture of him just face first in a chair. Dulse let out an extremely aggravated sigh. He probably shouldn't have agreed to this.

Social Media: Source of all Bad Ideas.

1044 Words

Okay this sucks I'm sorry. I really didn't know what to do and I probably baffled s bunch of people with science nonsense again. I'm sorry.

I don't even know what would happen if you mix Phospherous, Sulfr, and Mercury! I just bullshitted it. All three of those are toxic to humans so I thought it couldn't be anything good. I'm going to ask my future chemistry teacher what happens when you mix them. In two years I'll come back and edit in italics what would happen. Probably differs between red and white Phospherous but who knows? I'm not in chemistry.

~Eva