\\I'm a Boy// Part Two: A House Of Acceptance [Barry x Trans!Male!Reader]

Part Two of this story I want to write to everyone out there who is trans. We love and support you, don't worry. 

STORYTIME!

After the battle you emerge victorious. You retrieve your last Pokémon ton their pokeball and look up at the distressed blond boy who was freaking out over the fact that he lost against you. His name was Barry and he has made you feel happier than you could ever remember. You just smiled and watched him throw a fit.

"Whaaaa!? No way! My team is the strongest of all the teams! Hey! You! (Name)! You beat me so it's your responsibility to come home with me so Mom can heal my Pokémon! And yours too! If you're late I'm goin first to fine you big time! More than just fifty dollars!"

Like that, he was out of there. You shrugged and slung your tote bag over your shoulder and stsrted running, not even bothering to wear shoes. Shoes are for squares. You just smiled and felt so free, happily smiling and sprinting. You managed to catch up with Barry at the very end, a split five second difference between the two of you. You were at the entrance to Twinleaf Town and Barry was hugging and puffing. You held your hands over your head, ready to laugh and start another's conversation when suddenly you froze. Your body went cold when you realized your hat was gone and your hair fell out of the messy bun. You panickedly looked over at Barry, who was still catching his breath. But he was staring at you blankly. Once he caught his breath he finally said something.

"Woah, I didn't know you had long hair! But I have a question. Are you a boy or a girl? Mom tells me I shouldn't assume and I need to ask and stuff."

Instsntly you felt somfreaking happy. You held in your fanboy squeals and before you registered what your Arms were doing you hugged Barry tight to you. You felt like you were going to cry right there on the spot. Someone actually asked you what gender you were instead of assuming! This had to be the best day of your life! You couldn't say the same for Barry because he was just squirming and pushing you away, not understanding how much that simple Professor Oak question meant to you.

"Hey what gives! Let go of me (name)!"

You let him go and wiped your eyes, trying not to cry. You just looked st him for a moment and his angry face just faded. For some reason you couldn't speak. A palipatoad in your throat caught up all your words. That's left your new best friend Barry to figure it out on your own. You could see it in his eyes when it clicked. His face went neutral, his voice not a yelling voice anymore. 

"Oh I get it. You're Trans aren't you?"

You nodded and then you hit the realization. What If your new friend finds you disgusting for being so? You braved yourself for the worst possible thing. Well fuck that because Barry just grinned again, reaching and taking your hand. He spoke with awe and wonder in his voice which really confused you. His words made sense with the awe and wonder.

"Woah I've never seen a Trans person before! Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you be my friend? I don't have a Trans Friend yet! More friends more opportunities to improve and the faster I can become the best Pokémon trainer in the world! Yeah! You're my friend now, okay? Good! Now let's go to my house and play video games!"

You Didn't even get a chance to answer him, but your answer would be a whopping hell yes anyways. Barry gripped his hand around your wrist and started running into Twinleaf town. You stumbled a few steps but managed to get on pace, sprinting towards a House kind of near the front of town but also kind of in the middle and off to the left. Barry instantly threw opent he door and yelled out to his family. You felt like you were intruding so you stayed out in the doorway. Or, well, tried to Anyways. Absent mindedly he dragged you into the house.

"HEY MOM CHECK IT OUT!!! I FOUND A NEW FREIND TODAY AND THEY'RE TRANS!!!"

For some reason you felt really embarrassed after that. You watched as a middle aged woman all on her own walked out of the kitchen with a smile. She looked nothing like Barry. She had brown hair pulled back in a braid and she had blue eyes in contrast to Barry's Amber ones. The only thing she looked like she had in common with him was their skin tone and their taste in the color orange. She wore a long orange dress with a green sash around her waist. She was carrying a spoon on her hand as if she was just cooking. Nobody else was around. Based entirely on who you see right now, they were a family of two. 

"Oh, hello! You're a new friend of Barry's, right? Welcome dear. Now, may I ask which pronouns you want us to address you by? We don't discriminate or disrespect in this household."

You took your free hand and covered your mouth with it. This woman gets the mother of the mother fucking year award. You used your shoulder to wipe your eye. Barry noticed this and let your hand go. You wiped your eyes and you watched as Barry, unknowingly, got really confused and concerned for you. He walked in front of you and made it so that he was the only thing in your line of sight.

"Hey, are you-"

You interrupted him with your answer.

"He. I use He/Him pronouns. My parents don't accept me do the fact that you both are means a lot to me."

Barry looked back at his Mother, eyes shining with the wonderful question that's most people ask when they see a wild Pokémon in their backyard, but this time with a human person who uses he/him pronouns. His mother took his place in front of you. She placed a delicate, understanding hand on your shoulder.

"Then feel free to live with us for as long as you need. I'm positive Barry would love having a roommate for a little while."

Barry then erupted into an explosion of cheering and happiness And on and on talking that's too fast to hear. He was mostly going on about all the cool things he's going to do woth you now that he has a super rad, super cool roommate to share his WiiU with. You heard him name-drop a few video games you recognize like Mario Party and Mario Kart and Super Smash Brothers and stuff.  You looked over at him and smiled warmly. Then you flashed that same smile at his mother. Seriosuly these two need a family of the year award right now.

"Thank you... thank you so much."

The kindly middle aged woman brought you into a warm hug like as though she was your own mother.

"No problem, dear. Anything for a boy in need."

And you felt a tear roll down your cheek. 

1199 Words

Part two is done. I'm so happy with the way this story is going. Inah e a few more parts I want to add on to this so I hope you don't mind. Thank you so much for reading this. Me and all the trans people who need acceptance thank you for having such an open mind and understanding them.

#TransPeopleAreValid

~Eva