Cat Boyfriend [Emmet x Reader]

Request by Livingsolo909. For some reason Emmet is really spoiled in this looking back at it... nah I won't change the title to Spoiled!Emmet. Enjoy a spoiled Emmet acting like a cat: presented by a girl who has two freaking cats as pets. (Fun fact, one of my cats's Birthday is tomorrow and tomorrow is Christmas Day. Do with this as you will)

STORYTIME!

You literally have a cat for your boyfriend. Ever since you let him and his brother move in with you in your house in Nimbassa city (wow author, that's a lot of ins.) you have only started to realize what a complete feline Emmet Haijin was. And this is exactly what Ingo had to deal with his entire life. No wonder the main is so stoic... Regardless the topic of this oneshot is that your boyfriend is literally a cat and here is why! (The list is in italics btw)

1.) He Waits for you Outside Doors

Literally whenever you want to go in the bathroom or have some alone time or even when you are going to bed Emmet will sit outside your door hugging his knees and waiting for you. Sometimes you just walk out of a door and see Emmet sitting there woth a pouty face completely devoid of color. He doesn't respond or notice you until you touch him to say something to him, then his face will completely regain all of its lost color and he will be a happy smol bean again. It's so weird. And when it's at night And you're asleep Ingo will complain to you that he had to go carry a sleeping Emmet away from outside your door and that you need to give him extra affection when he wakes up. He will also complain that you two aren't sharing a room yet but being a perverted fanperson who is reading a fanfiction right now you don't trust yourself with his innocence. Who knows when you might be horny? Not you that's for sure. It's for both of your safety. This got really off topic... NEXT ON THE LIST!!!

2.) He will whine. A lot.

Emmet knows how to get exactly what he wants. How? Because he will whine until he gets it. There is no joking to this statement! He literally will walk around the house pouting and whining that he wants cookies but Ingo doesn't allow him to use the oven because he is afraid that he will burn himself so he will bug you and/or Ingo to go make cookies. He won't stop until either you A: make him cookies, or B: Distract him with something else. Then there are times where he just wants attention so he just walks around the house like a freaking shark whining that he wants to play a game or watch a movie and when he sees his prey (you or Ingo) he will attack and guilt trip you into doing whatever he wants. Guilt trip you eother by whining a lot or by making a really sad face and borderline crying. Nobody wants to see Emmet cry and we all know that's the truth. Can I get an amen? Anyways, next on the list...

3.) His naps last FOREVER and he sleeps EVERYWHERE

Let's get one thing straight, besides the fact that you may not be: Emmet. Loves. CUDDLES. If you happen to be lounging around on a couch or a beanbag or, Arceus forbid, with a blanket and pillow of some sort you better be prepared to stay in that same position for a few hours. Why? Because Emmet will freaking sit next to you out of nowhere and fall asleep in, like, five minutes flat! If you try to move or anything he will start whimpering and probably have a nightmare he will start crying about when he wakes up. One time you just walked into the living room and saw Ingo sitting on the couch, watching the Office, with Emmet curled up against him. He mouthed the words 'help me' and you both were dying inside trying to transfer him over to you so that he could go pee without making Emmet have a nightmare because, again, seeing Emmet cry Is like kicking a Lillipup in the stomach and stealing a Clampearl's Pearl without premission. You just don't want to deal with that overwhelming sadness.

4.) He Likes to Play with Small Pokémon (bless their souls)

I think everyone in the world should know by now that Emmet Haijin freaking LOVES to play around with Joltik. He will stack them, make them do little mock battles and use those mock battles to make little Joltik tournaments, race them, and prank other people with them. But oh no it doesn't just stop at JOLTIKS. Emmet will literally find any excuse to go outside and play with a bunch of the wild Purrloin and he will CHASE the patrat around the yard and pounce on them like he was playing 'Tackle-Tag'. You would just be looking out the window, expecting a nice day, then you'd see Emmet literally tackle a bunch of weak wild Pokémon and do a freaking spit-take that was anime worthy before running outside and making sure that neither Emmet or the wild Pokémon were hurt. (Too bad there aren't PokéDoors for humans...)

And that's the four reasons why you Boyfriend is literally a cat. You actually wrote this down and showed this to Ingo. Ingo was already a step ahead of you and had a headband with cat ears taped onto it prepared. He must have noticed you were writing out this list. You both found Emmet when he was sleeping cuddled up to his Gauvantula and put them on him along with a matching tail. You took pride in drawing the cat whiskers on his face with sharpie. He deserved that after acting like such a cat. Doing that prank really was the first time you've heard Ingo genuinely laugh.... it was kind of weird to be honest. Still, though. Regardless of how spoiled and feline Emmet can be... you love him with all your heart.

1016 Words

Whelp

Here ya go.

~Eva