Crush [Siebold x Reader]

Request one of two from rainaroxx01 AND Jackalight! I'm so happy because I got requests! Yay! 

STORYTIME!

Everyone in Kalos knows Siebold. If you didn't then you're eother mentally retarded or not in Kalos. Siebold is the water type elite four and he is basically the Gordon Ramsey of the Pokémon world. So being the top ranks chef in Kalos he wouldn't certainly have his own resteraunt, right? Guess what folks, he does in this fanfiction! That's right! Down in Cyllage city hid five star resteraunt lays right in the coastline so the customers can get an ocean side view while they dine! It is literally the best resteraunt. Even with working in the elite four, there are specific weeks and days he comes to the resteraunt. It isn't horribly busy on those days, but guess who managed to get you a reservation? That's right! Your gal pal Korrina! (Grant owed her after losing a roller skating race on the bike trail around the city). You owe her BIG TIME after this! You might have to set up a date with her and Clemont later, but that's not important! What's important is that you get so see Siebold!

So you and Korrina were just having a grande old time together. Just chatting about ransoms things, teasing eachother over your crushes, things like that. You know, best friend stuff. You both had your menus and the bread basket on the table and glasses of water. A waiter went to go get your drinks while you decide what you want. You being the pacifist you were, you ordered off the vegetarian menu. Eating Pokémon is bad and you should feel bad! Have some freaking pasta or tofu or something. It's sad that there are still non-vegans in the world. Luckily Korrina went Vegan and protein subsitute with you. Apparently the new diet kept her in better shape than ever so good for her! You and Korrina are like good siblings.

"What can I get you ladies tonight?"

You felt your entire body go hot when you heard his voice. Finally you could hear his voice in person instead of on a television screen or from footage Korrina manages to smuggle you. Like the time she went to the Pokémon League for a week to train with Malva and Drasana and came back with a bunch of pictures of Siebold. Oh and on that trip she video chatted you and Siebold walked in and started talking to you via video chat. You weren't wearing anything but a tank top so of course you were embarrassed. It was eleven at night you can't be blamed! You look up and see Seibold tanning there, stoic expression as always. But when he met your eyes he gave you a little smile. Even after that you could die happy right now. Korrina snickered and went ahead and ordered first.

"Well I'll have Ceaser Salad, extra croutons and shredded Parmesan instead of shaved as my appetizer. For my entire I want the broccoli risotto if that's good."

Siebold nodded, jotting it down in his little notepad. You half blanked on what you were going to say. Sometimes crushes do this to you. Your IQ drops to negative seven billion two hundred thousand three and you want to die. Why such a specific number? Well it was the first one I could come up with. You had this weird mix of a dodie song and a mean girls song. You wanted to dance around the room and kiss him until his lips turn blue while at the same time feeling so stupid with love. Two references in one, are you guys proud of me as an author? I need to stop breaking the fourth wall. It's beyond repair now... back to the story Siebold was looking directly at you. You must be ordering now. With a stammer you said what you wanted.

"W-Well if it isn't too much tr-trouble Siebold I'd like a (appetizer) and for my entre I'd like (entre) please. Umm, thank you for everything you do for Kalos!"

You bowed your head and handed him your menu. You know, because waiters take your menus after they take your orders. Korrina gasped when Siebold let out a little chuckle. Based on the way he was focusing on you, he remembered you from the video chat. That or Korrina talks to a slowpoke's Tail's end about you. She was too obvious when her friend has a crush. SHE DOESNT SEE YOU DOING THAT TO CLEMONT NOW DOES SHE!? Then again, she is a gym leader and you aren't. Such is the ways of life.... such is the ways of Korrina.

"Well then, i'll Be sure to be right back with your food. I'm sure your drinks will Be coming shortly."

He turned to walk away, but seemed to remember one more fact last minute so he turned back around to face your table. His little chef robe dress thing twirled along with him, causing the half kuudere to be very kawaii. Ha, say that three times fast. Kawaii kuudere kawaii kuudere kawaii kuudere. I guess that isn't that hard. I'm just trying to up my word count at this point I'm sorry guys im really tired.

"Oh and Korrina, why don't you stop playing matchmaker and ask out Clemont? It'd Be much less annoying than you giggling to yourself in a corner and causing poor (name) the stress when it's clear I already grown fond of them."

With that said, he left. He was smirking, but neither you or Korrina could see it. Both of you just had your jaws dropped on the table. Metaphorically of course. But if this was an anime and not a fanfiction they would literally be on the table because.... anime facial expressions? But that was crazy! For Korrina because she got roasted and that Siebold figured out about her crush on Clemont. It had to be Drasana! She's like a grandmother, she shares everyone's secrets and gives them a chocolate chip cookie in the process! Meanwhile you were just flabbergasted about his last sentence. It's clear I've alresdy grown fond of them. Siebold was fond of you already!? Sure, he smiked and focused on you, BUT HE HAS GROWN FOND OF YOU!? ARECUS TAKE THE FRIGGIN WHEEL YOUR HEART IS A FREAKING STEREO IT BEATS WHEN SIEBOLD GETS CLOSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Even more references for the win. You just watched him as he brought the little notes over to the kitchen, being the good waiter he is right now. He then returned your gaze and flashed you a wink. You slunoed down and covered your face, silently shrieking to yourself.

Hush hush hush, blush blush blush, Siebold was your hot sexy crush.

1116 Words

I struggled with the word count if you couldn't tell. I worked really hard on this! This is so late I'm so sorry! I'm such a bad author!

~Eva