Boys [Volkner x Male!Reader]

Because everything could be gayer

STORYTIME!

Ever since Trainer's school you were a weird kid. You never really started to notice girls like all your friends were. Other boys would start talking about how cute and sexy girls were and you just couldn't see it. Sure, girls can be cute, but most sexy girls are just annoying and/or dull. You could be friends with them, sure. But you just don't see anything there romantically. Actually, you feel more at home than anything with girls.

It was only when the girls would start talking about how handsome and heroic boys can couod be did it really hit you. Yeah, you could see that. You could visualize a guy sweeping you in his arms and taking you away. You could dream of finding that Prince Charming who loves you for you. You could fantasize about being saved by a cute guy and giving him a kiss of gratitude. That's why you don't like girls. It's because you like boys.

Cute boys, sexy boys, shots boys, tough boys, emo boys, you didn't care. You could find the charm and best of all kinds of boys. But it was only boys you had heart for. Girls were just your friends. Your bestie Candice completely understood you. Man, it was great that you lived in Snowpoint city for your entirety childhood or else you would have never had your best friend Candice.

But right now you're away from Snowpoint city. You're here in Sunnyshore city on a vacation from the cold. It felt almost overwhelmingly hot here, being accustomed to then cold and all. And you were wearing a tank top and shorts! You were so tempted to take off your shirt, but you didn't. It would probably be be innapropriate. You were internally complaining to yourself when you saw a blonde man walk into the light tower. Mystery enfolded your brain. Who was he? Instsntly you went to follow him. 

Once you entered the light tower you were instnsly grateful for the fact air conditioning exists in this world. You notice that the door to the staircase was open so you walk up the stairs. But once you reached the second floor you noticed the door to the second floor wasn't open and the stairs kept going up. You internally groaned and climbed the stairs all the way to the tippy top of the lighthouse.

Once you finally got to the top of the lighthouse you hid behind the door, which was finally opened, and saw the blonde man from before. He had striking blue eyes to match his jacket and he spiked his hair up. He had a very well built frame and was muscular in his arms, but not so much for his legs. He was skinny but with some muscle to put it bluntly. He just hung over the raining and watched the ocean's gray waves from the ceiling to floor windows of the lighthouse. You just his and watched him for a long time. Well, that is, when you couldn't hold in a cough any longer. Dangit! He turned around and looked for the source of the noise. You just hid behind the door.

"Who's there!? Show yourself before I get Luxray to find you for me."

Luxray? The giant electric lion Pokémon? A few of Candice's challengers had Luxray. They were adorable because they were domestic lions. One of them saw you and tackled you before, licking your face like a puppy Pokémon would. That trainer was super apologetic. He was a cute little boy, maybe ten years old. His name was Lucas if you remembered correctly. Too bad you were too old for him. Back to the topic, you knew that a Luxray was super heavy and when hostile it would screw you over. You took a Sharp inhale and walked out from behind the door, heart racing like a Staraptor's speed stat. You held your hands up as if the police just caught you dealing drugs. Don't do drugs kids. Instantly you started talking at an almost inaudible speed.

"ImsosorryforfillowingyouIjustthoughtyouwerecuteandIwantedtoseewhereyouweregoingIamsosorryI-"

The guy held up his hand to tell you to stop trying to explain yourself. You closed your mouth and let your arms fall to your sides. Great, now you made a fool of yourself in front of them all blonde and mysterious. Great. The guy took a moment to figure out what he was going to say. Then he finally spoke.

"I'm guessing you aren't here for a gym challenge if you're just following me because I'm 'cute' huh?"

SHIT HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU SAID!!! DOUBLE SHIT YOU ACTUALLY CALLED HIM CUTE OUT LOUD!!!!! You averted your eyes, scratch that, you completely turned around find Fell tony our knees covering your mouth and cheeks because you were blushing so hard. You wanted to cry. You just felt an emotional overload. Damnit he was cute too! Why did you have to be such an awkward gay! You felt him approach behind you. You felt him towering over you from behind. You didn't dare move. It was like being in front of a Tyrantrum and staying still because they smell fear.

"Heh, you're adorable. I'm guessing based on the way you are dressed and how you look that you're Candice's friend she keeps bragging to me about. (Name), right?"

You gasped and turned around, still sitting down and covering your face. He knew you? Wow, this was triple embarrassing. He just laughed a little bit. Let me give you some more info as an author: Candice is pansexual and a voice for the LGBTQ+ Community. Since she's a gym leader she's can reach out to more people and spread the word better. She also gets more liability. Since blonde over here was a gym leader he must know Candice. Candice must have talked to him a lot. You were just speechless. He held out a hand towards you.

"My name's Volkner, and before you ask I'm Bi."

You exploded on the inside and took his hand. He hoisted you up and ruffled your hair. He smiled at you a lazy smile. Scratch everything you said about this dude being cute. This motherfucker was straight up HOT!!! Plus he just said he was bi so you didn't have to awkwardly ask him if he was into boys! Hallelujah! You were just speechless again. You couldn't barely form a sentence! But you sure as hell tried...

"Wait... Candice... Bi.... what? Ha ha..."

It was like you were on laughing gas or something! Volkner just laughed again and took you by the wrist.

"Come on, i'll Take you to my gym. We can video call Candice too."

Oh boy, Candice was going to get an EARFUL at her next slumber party!

1114 Words

Eh, could be better, could be gayer. 

Hope you enjoyed.

~Eva