He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not. Nah, He Loves Me [Steven Stone X Reader]

Thank you rainaroxx01 for making me come to my senses and finally make a oneshot for Stevie. Why didn't I do him before? He's Daddy material! Also I'm still sick. Bleh.

WARNING: I SPELLED VENUSAUR AS VENASAUR AND I DO NOT CARE THAT IT IS SPELLED WRONG I LIKE IT BETTER AND I AM TOO LAZY AND SICK TO CHANGE IT

STORYTIME!

Plucking the petals off of a rose. One two three, one two three. Pluck pluck pluck. This is going nowhere. Let's go ahead and give some exposition. Glacia and Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four recently resigned to go And retire together, settling down. That left two open spots in the elite four. Obviously, Steven Stone picked Wallace to fill in the spot number one. But who would fit spot number two? Well, it turns out there's was a killed grass type trainer walking about thst would fit the role perfectly. Could you guess who it is? Come on, guess! If you actually read the title this would be easy as hell! 

You! You're the new grass type elite four! And the extra gym leader that was needed was given to Wally. Since Fairy Types were discovered he was given Stoopolis as a fairy type gym, half disappointing Wallace but half making him proud of the asthmatic little boy. Wallace sometimes even calls Wallace his son and visits often to make sure he is okay. His partner may not be a fairy type, but he has mastered the adorable Pokémon. Like his Azumaril and his Syleveon. Can't forget his Granbull!

You enjoyed your job and the all kinds of characters you were surrounded with. The flamboyant Wallace who loves to flirt with everyone and show off. He was a contest star and a huge gay what are you going to do? Then there was Phoebe. She was just fun to be around. You's never expect her to be a ghost type Pokémon master. She loved to bug Sydney and just get on his nerves. Speaking of Sydney, he was definitely a dark type trainer. You can tell by looking at his delinquent-like appearance. He obviously had a soft spot for Phoebe. Everyone in the league Ships it. Even Steven! Oh, that brings us to our last contestant.

Steven Stone was the champion of this region and, let's face it, the hottest man in the entire world. You can proudly call yourself a Stevensexual. He uses primarily rock and steel type Pokémon and geeks out all the time about his favorite stones. When you first met him he was such a gentleman and still is. Those titanium eyes and that platinum colored hair can leave anyone attracted to men entranced. He turns straight men gay and lesbians straight. You fell hard for the champion. That's what brings you here in the gardens of the mansion the Pokémon League lives in. Plucking on a rose with your grass type Pokémon all spread out and enjoying themselves on a lovely sunny day Leavanny caused. Sunny Day makes the best solar beams.

Steven Stone noticed the sudden change from cloudy to Sunny and figured this was your doing. You were lucky Wallace didn't need the rain today or else you'd be getting an earful. Still, he wondered why you cured the weather so he went to find you. An innocent task. He remembers how much you loved the gardens so he decided to go check there. Sure enough, your Gogoat and Sawsbuck ran past him while your Venasaur sat behind you. Leavanny, Roserade, And Liligant were all making flower crowns and playing with the small wild Pokémon that sneak into the gardens. Steven chuckled to himself, seeing the rose petals scattered around you as you reach for another rose. He wondered who you were playing the "he loves me he loves me not" game for. Hopefully not Sydney, he's taken. Or Wallace, he doesn't like you at all. Super jealous and complains all the time about you. It won't work. Maybe it's someone he doesn't know? That makes the most sense.

"Hello (name)"

You jumped at hearing the voice you were imagining. However you were imagining that voice is entirely up to you. Dirty perverts. But that's okay because Steven is an adult thst can legally give consent. You dropped the half-naked rose and Venasaur opened one eye to see the Chanpion standing there with his warm smile and sexy face. He caught you. You wanted to die. You blushed hard, putting the rose to shame. 

"Hello Mister Stone..."

Wow, smooth. Real smooth. You were cursing yourself out mentally. Meanwhile in la cabeza de señor Stone he wanted to laugh at How cute you were being. He won't admit it, but he is in some real bisexual distress. He knew picking you for his elite four wasn't a terrible idea. With your strength, your gentle yet sassy personality (that Wallace hated), your elegance that rivals Wallace, and your balance you bring to the elite four you make an excellent member of this team. Another plus is that you were adorable. Not like he would ever admit that he thinks you're cute! B-Baka!

"Please, it's Steven. You don't have to be so formal with me."

You wanted to die. Your heart was racing so damn fast right now. Steven sat down next to you. Venasaur just smirked, making a plan in his mind. Venasaur knows damn well you were smitten with Steven Stone, always ranting about him while grooming your Pokémon and daydreaming about him. You mumble in your sleep and you nap with Venasaur all the time. Steven just looked at you as you picked up the half plucked rose and spun it between your fingers, smiling if a nervous fidget. Thank Arceus it's not a spinner or else he'd fire you on the spot. He watched you smile to yourself. There was a silence before you spoke up again.

"So, Steven... Do you have a favorite flower? I know you love many different stones and minerals and I'm going to learn more about them, but what about flowers? Do you have a favorite?"

Steven's favorite flower? He never really thought about them before. Wait, backtrack. You planned on learning about rocks and minerals? He never thought you had any interest and thought he bored you to death ranting about his favorite stones. That gave him even more hope in you. Why was his heart beating so fast? It hasn't done this before except for thst time he was in love with Wallace during middle school and they dated until Wallace broke up with him for reasons he still doesn't know. Don't worry, they're still besties. BFFL. Back to the subject. A favorite flower? He looked around at the different plants growing in the garden, that both you and Phoebe were maintaining. He knows that Pehobe adores the Hubiscus flowers and the pink double ones are her favorite. Phoebe also grew a patch of lavender just for Sydney. Wallace has plenty of blue flowers everywhere. Bluebonnets being his favorite. That or petunias. You seemed to adore the roses of all colors, there being an entire rose section to the garden. The hot pink and red ones must be your favorites by the ratio. What would his favorite be? He wasnt sure. Wait a second. On Valentine's Day his father would always bring his mother a bouquet of flowers and say some corny pun like "you're the prettiest in the cosmos." What was that flower called? He remembered it was yellow and pretty basic. A Cosmos! Yes, Cosmos! Let's go with that!

"My mother loved these yellow flowers called Cosmos while I was a child, so I suppose those would be my favorite."

Steven Said, sure he had a good answer. You nodded. So you needed to get some yellow Cosmos and add them to the garden. You can easily get them from Ramos in Kalos because he is your great Uncle after all. You smiled again. Cosmos were basic, but pretty. Sometimes simple is better. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite flower. So Steven appreciates the simple things in life? That's good to know. 

You and Steven kept talking out there for hours, just having a good time. About an hour and a half later your Pokémon grew bored. They came to find you but you fell asleep on Venasaur. Venasaur was smirking and Steven couldn't get up, not wanting to disturb you. Steven hushed the Pokémon. Leavanny stole a camera and took a picture, embarrassing him and showing it off to everyone else.

Wallace was pissed.

1437 Words

Okay I'm kinda proud of this one! Thanks for the request! It made my terrible day. Lol. Sorry it took so long. Just a bad author bein a bad author.

Thanks for reading this and I love you guys so much!

~Eva