Warm Colors of Romance [Ilima x Reader]

So rainaroxx01 wanted some nose boops so here we are.

STORYTIME 

There are seven colors of the rainbow, right? Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, And Purple. But what do the colors even mean? Well, each color represents a key part of what makes a relationship work. At least that's what you believe. If you don't, roll you do now. Welcome to the oneshot, Reader. Your choices don't matter like this is Deltarune. Let's use you and your boyfriend as the examples for this specific oneshot. Why? Because we can. Oh, and we're only doing the warm colors. You have to request to get the cool colors because I am a very lazy girl. Cool? Cool.

Here we go!

💛🧡❤️

Red: Acceptance, Love, And Romance

"My dear, would you join me~?" Boop

You turn around and see Ilima in his doorway in a shirt way too big for him, reaching down to his upper thigh. His shorts were to short to see with the way he was leaning forward behind the door. It was ten o'clock ar night and his hair was an utter frizzy mess. You were just going down stairs to get a glass of water before you went to bed for real. Looks like you're adorable boyfriend caught you before you could go, huh? You smiled and rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, okay. Just so my precious baby boy doesn't get any nightmares and stays warm."

Ilima blushed bright red and beamed at the same time. You figured out his ukterior motives a long time ago. Before you though he was just being suave and sexy but nah. Ilima doesn't want to do anything like that until marriage. You agree with him and broke it to him that night, thinking perch thoughts. But he just wanted to cuddle all night because he loved you so much. You learned that night that his feet get really really cold at night and he is a total little spoon. He also gets really bad nightmares sometimes and wakes up in w cold sweat whimpering and needs reassurance that you still loved him. You figured thst one out when you woke up at midnight with a crying Ilima snuggled up in your arms, face in your chest.

"Thank you my dear! Love you~!" Boop

He cheered and ran back into the room, setting everything up for another night of cuddling together. You don't share a room because his room would be too cluttered with all your stuff in there. Besides, his parents don't need to be gettin the wrong idea. You're both still teenagers after all! Well under the legal marriage age in Alola (18+). You sighed again, ditching the idea of getting a glass of water and following Ilima Into the room. Cuddling with your loved one I see better anyways.

Orange: Energy, Excitement, Flusterdness

You love to tease Ilima. His way of showing affection isn't by calling you "dear" or "my dear which is entirely affectionate and wholesome. Now, you get back at him big time by calling him a nickname that earns you a beet red Ilima face and a proud smile from your precious baby boy. Oops, you said it! The magic two words! Baby boy! That was your teasin affectionate name for him.

So are conpletely random moments you will find Ilima doing some mundane task or just walking around, being adorable and oblivious to the fact you are watching his every move for when his back is entirely towards you. Then you would strike. You would wrap your arms around Ilima and pull him towards your chest, resting your chin on his scalp and smirking. Then you'd say the same words every time to provoke the reaction I listed in the previous paragraph.

"How's my precious baby boy?"

Then he'd beam and smile. His face would flush red and your heartbeat always quickens a little. Then you'd feel energized because you get s proud baby boy in your arms. Then he would reply with the exact same thing every single time. It's prwctically routine now. You should really change it up a bit soon before it gets older.

"I don't know, dearest. I haven't talked to you yet!" Boop

Yep. Best baby boi.

Yellow: Happiness, Innocence, and Fun

You sat on the side of the pool with your legs dipped in, kicking a little bit at the pool water while Ilima was getting his laps in. What would you expect? He's on the Hau'oli swim team and he won the Alola championship for faster freestyle, backstroke, and Butterfree stroke in all of Alola! He can't beat Marlon from Unova though for the entire world. He is still training, burn nobohd can beat Marlon. And then we have Misty from Kanto And Brawly From Hoenn coming close as runner ups. Ilima, after a few rounds of freestyle, hung onto the side of the pool and looked up at you hopefully.

"What was my time, my dear?" Boop

You looked at the stopwatch.

"Only seven forty seven. Even Hau can swim faster than that! Are you slacking because I'm here or because you're out of shape?"

You teased him. Ilima scoffed, pretending to be offended. He clearly knew you were teasing him. You're such a tease. He splashed you with as much water as his little twig arms could splash at you. You gasp and slapshed your legs hard on the surface of the water. Ilima wiped the water off his face and grabbed your legs. He stared into your eyes for a split second with such an evil smirk you swore an evil demon possessed your sweet baby boi. Then he yanked on your legs, bringing a fully clothed you into the pool. When you resurfaced your glared at him, reading the water.

"I love you."

And Ilima just giggled sweetly like he knew. Well, he does know. You love him. That's a fact.

❤️🧡💛

And there we go! The three warm colors of the rainbow represent three different factors in a relationship. The red in the rainbow represents the feeling of love, desire, connections, and all around romance. The orange in the rainbow symbolizes the energy, the teasing, The fire, the blush and accelerating of heartbeat, those kinds of things. Lastly the yellow is the fun in a relationship. Those moments where you just have to laugh. Those moments where your lover is also your best friends. That is what the warm colors of the rainbow represents in a relationship.

Have the warm colors, and you have yourself a healthy relationship.

1068 Words

I'm so tired. Thank the lord for Thanksgiving break. I'm offf of school for a whole freaking week. Hecks yeah!

...

I want sleep.

~Eva