𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜

✩ Amanda Young "The Pig" ✘ Reader ✩

❝What if I could make my heart explode and never cry again?❞

EDITED ON 6/27/2022

You held the butt end of a screwdriver in your mouth as you took apart some paneling. When you placed the metal scrap onto the cement floor, the wiring became exposed. Your fingers danced around the covered copper as you tried your best to strip and merge wires back together. In mere minutes, the machine you worked on whirled to life and illuminated the vicinity. A smirk grew as you basked in the light of your achievements. In your limelight, your heartbeat began to quicken, and you could faintly hear a pattering of footsteps. You bit your lip as you looked for a place to hide. As you were about to lose hope, you landed on a pair of lockers. You quickly made your way over to the red closets before opening and stepping inside. You watched David Tapp run past your hiding spot through the metal slats. He breathed hard against the rush of looping the killer in close pursuit. You scrunched your lips together as Tapp tried his best to throw a pallet in the Pig's way. However, he failed and ended up getting sliced on his side. He then fell to the ground between the space where he wanted the pallet to go with a pained groan.

The killer picked up Tapp's body and carried him away from your sight line, where his struggled grunts followed suit. When you couldn't hear his sounds, you slowly exited the locker. Once you came out, you went in the direction you assumed the pair went. A few meters away from a recently opened door, you heard Tapp's rugged breaths come from the depths of the room. You peered inside and found Tapp struggling to pull himself off the hook he hung. When he saw you, however, he stopped and grunted in pain as he whistled you over.

You ignored his beckoning calls. If you went over and unhooked Tapp, you would have no way to heal him. Unfortunately, you failed to possess any bandages, so you crouched next to a chest and fiddled with the lock. Enraged grunts came from your right as you continued to struggle with the metal device. "You damned kid, get me off this thing, or I swear to."

Before Tapp finished his sentence, you broke the lock, opened the chest, and revealed a key. Your lips pressed together in disappointment. However, the aggressive grunts that once emitted from him were now astounded pleas. "Hey, look... I'm sorry about before, but with that key, I can get us out of here. Please get me off this damn hook!"

You shrugged in agreement as you picked yourself up and helped slide Tapp off the bloodied hook that had just held him in place. He looked at you expectingly. You frowned with confusion as he pointed toward his bleeding wound. You rolled your eyes and took off to find another chest. Tapp grumbled disapprovingly as he limped behind you. When you finally came across another chest, you listened to him complain as you rummaged through the messy contents. However, as if you found the key, when you pulled the slightly grimy bandages from the chest, Tapp ceased his groans and turned them into temporary praise. "Look, kid, I'm sorry for earlier... But if you patch me up, we can get out faster! So, you might want to, you know... Hurry up."

You huffed in semi-regret and annoyance but pulled the bandages apart to dress his wound. Just as you ripped and tied the fabric together, your previous steady heartbeat increased. You looked at Tapp to see him walking away while motioning for you to follow. You obliged. However, anxiety began to sit in your throat as you heard drums pound in your ears. Finally, Tapp stopped in his tracks, nearly causing you to bump into his back. He extended his arm to point toward a square hatch on the floor. "Give me that key, and I'll get us out of here."

You frowned as Tapp scrunched his hand together repeatedly to further your actions. However, you were held back by your hesitation, so you became shocked when he snatched the key from your hand. A smile appeared on Tapp's face as he stared down at the metal object, you tried to grab the key back, but he stopped you with a shove to the chest. You fell to the floor and landed on your tailbone, which caused you to let out a small yelp. "I normally wouldn't do this, but I got to keep myself safe first."

With that, Tapp quickly unlocked the hatch and looked back at you. You were beginning to get back onto your feet but were stopped by a loud bang. You crumpled down and screamed out in exasperated pain. Crimson actively poured out of your leg and stained the concrete below. You tried your best to stop the bleeding by applying pressure, but all you were doing was caking your hands in blood. You looked back up towards Tapp with tears and snot flooding your already confused senses. He held a gun in his hand with the barrel still pointed right at you. You whimpered in pain and betrayal as you expected another shot to go off, but it never happened. That was primarily because in the time it took Tapp to lead you into a false sense of security, the killer had found you and even managed to slice his side. The hit on Tapp caused him to drop the gun and yell out in pain. Before the killer could hit him again, he jumped into the black abyss inside the hatch.

"That bastard." The woman in the pig mask muttered the two words. Your breathing became short as you tried your best to push yourself away in an attempted escape. However, your efforts were futile as the Pig slowly walked over to your struggling crumpled mass, raised her foot, and pressed firmly into your knee, which caused pain to shoot through your limb.

"If you struggle, I won't help you. Be good, and we won't have any problems." You could only nod in response to her words. They made you shiver as you recounted them in your mind. The Pig lifted her foot before she moved to pick you up and carried your bridal style. Once she found her grip and balance, she took you to a room flooded with a red light, filled with shelves and locker, and a dead body sat on a chair in the middle of the space. With you still in her arms, the Pig kicked the corpse off of the chair and then sat you down in its place.

Once you were seated comfortably, the killer turned to face a couple of metal shelving units. She searched each level before grabbing a small black metal box. She opened the container as she made her way back over to you. She crouched beside you and placed the box on the floor. You peered over with curiosity to see a miniature knife and other tiny pieces of medical equipment. "Here, take this. It's going to hurt like hell."

The Pig reached over to the corpse and pulled off the belt that laid through the loops. It was grimed with blood, but you took it nonetheless. You hesitantly folded the leather over on itself and placed it in your mouth. The taste of the object made you gag with disgust, but you swallowed your spit and breathed through your nose to try and focus on something other than the copper that swam through your throat. However, that distraction came from the killer digging through your wound to remove the bullet stuck in your body.

The pain exuding from the removal of the bullet was mind-breaking. You could feel the Pig poking and prodding inside your wound. The drumming beat of horror paced through your veins and tore through your muscles. As the heat of pain found your brain, your vision became fuzzy, and soon everything faded to black.