Julie's Mixtape

✩ Julie "The Legion" ✘ Fem!Reader ✩

❝ You're not the wrong person for the ways you tried to kill your sadness.❞

This chapter/part was requested by anyone who wanted a continuation.

This is a second part; if you haven't read the first one or forgot what happened in the last section I suggest you go back and read/reread it

REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Or that is until the continuation of Different is posted. So, request something while you can, before it's too late! And when I get to whatever the max limit of chapters is, I'll rearrange them. Also sorry this is kinda short, I just woke up when I wrote this.

You sighed while looking out at the falling sun, it hasn't even leveled with the earth yet, and it was still stunning. The area started to become more familiar as you drove, the trees began to resemble a drawing that Julie found when the two of you first met. Your eyes shifted over to the girl in the passenger's seat of your pickup; she was lying down with her mouth opened slightly. A blush formed as you stared at her lips; you looked away, quickly shaking your head in denial. You couldn't be falling for someone this fast, but it was unlike you to be yearning for something so wrong. No, she needs time to heal from what she recently went through, then maybe you can have her.

A small yawn poked through the still noise in the car, Julie's arms rose and popped as they moved. Her eyelashes fluttered as her beautiful orbs looked around at the scenery outside the moving vehicle. "Where are we?" Was the sleepy sentence that comes out of her mouth. You let out a faint chuckle as you look at the road winding upwards.

"Somewhere special, and somewhere new." Her eyes darted to me in confusion. She grabbed my sketchbook from the floorboard on the passenger's side, flipping through the coloring pages until she found one that resembled the terrain around us. She looked at the picture for a few moments studying the strokes my hand made too many moons ago, then she placed the image in front of my face for a split second making me smile.

"Are we going here? Are we going to where I told you?" As she finished her sentence, you stopped the car and looked out; she gasped at what she saw next. The vehicle was parked on an overlook of a massive lake; there were distinct specks of wildlife and trees and flowers everywhere. The sun was setting, making it seem as if it was dissolving into the dark water with each ripple. Your eyes shifted over to Julie, whose mouth was open full as her eyes started to water. You immediately hugged her without a second thought; she began to cry, making you anxious about bringing her. That was until it seemed like a million thank yous came out from her, you smiled and pushed her back enough to see her face. She grinned as droplets fell from her eyes; you wiped them away gently as the sun dipped into the earth, giving the perfect time to pull her close to your lips.

~~~~

Photo credits to sleazy-art on Tumblr