𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

✩ Amanda Young "The Pig" ✘ Reader ✩

❝I wish you would sneak up behind me, whisper in my ear, and tell me all the things I've been dying to hear.❞

EDITED ON 6/27/2022

"Look at you! That's a damn good job you're doing there! Keep working on your balance, and you'll be more than halfway there." A smile grew onto your face as a single droplet of sweat dripped from your temple to your chin. You had been practicing with Nea for days how to quicken your crouch-walking speed. She was very encouraging throughout the process and even went out of her way to spend extra time between trials to practice. Finally, you stood up and let the rhythmic pain pulse through your calves as you breathed out the feeling.

"Thank you for helping me. I appreciate it!" Nea smiled at your words. Then, she huffed a sigh of relief as she motioned for you to come closer.

"Come on, bring it in!" A snicker fell from you as you gently reached around Nea. She squeezed you deeply into the hug and quickly caused the air to leave your lungs. Both of you laughed at your mild accomplishments and reaction to the squeeze. However, it was cut short as the Entity's fog grew around both of your feet. You quickly glanced at Nea's feet to see the same thing swirling underneath her, and almost as soon as both of you acknowledged the mist, it enveloped and ceased your vision. The campfire you were previously standing near was erased by a multitude of greys, blacks, and oranges.

When the colored film dissipated, you were stationed at Gideon Meat Plant. A sense of excitement grew inside you as you realized you could see Amanda. It had been a bit since you had spent time with her, with your training with Nea and whatnot. You couldn't wait to tell her about what you were doing with your time away from her. As you traversed the plant, your heart began to increase. You began to look around for anything to hide behind and ended up crouched next to some barrels. The large metal cylinders were enough to where if Amanda came down the stairs, you would be able to see her, but not the other way around. Just as you planned, Amanda quickly descended the stairs. You frowned when you saw her; her body language suggested she was stiff with agitation or even frustration. The thought of you revealing yourself to her subsided as you decided to follow Amanda in hopes of seeing what was bothering her.

Even though Amanda was quite fast, you could now catch up to her with little detection, thanks to Nea. Behind various amounts of cover, you kept track of her. You were only a few meters away even when she tried to crouch stealthily. Amanda stopped next to a couple of barrels if you listened hard enough to the sound of a generator echoing from beyond the red and green cylinders. You watched as she fixed her stance to pounce at the unsuspecting survivor, and once she seemed happy with herself, Amanda dashed forward with her blade extended. From where you sat, you couldn't see who would be slashed. However, you were familiar with the pained scream against your eardrums.

Nea stumbled away from the generator with her hand flush against her newfound wound. Amanda slammed her foot against the machine as sparks flared up at her. She then turned to follow the urban artist. Before walking to the generator, you briefly waited for the pair to vacate the immediate area. Then, crouching against the metal, you began working to repair a couple of loose parts. Once you were sure it would remain at the progression, it was initially at you, finally continued after the precedent chase.

Broken pallets laid in your wake for you to find, and as you traversed through the destruction, you came across Amanda and Nea. They danced around an already thrown pallet. As Nea shot a glance behind herself, she failed to see the wooden box in her mediate way, so she hit the corner into her side, tripping her up. This allowed Amanda to slash Nea with her hidden blade finally. As the artist fell to the ground with a pained screech, Amanda raised her foot and firmly pressed it into her back. Nea grunted from the impact as Amanda let out a low growl. "Y/N is mine, I need you to stop spending time together, or else we will spend much more time together. Got it?"

With a slight nod from Nea, Amanda put a trap on her head and picked up her body. She carried Nea to a nearby hook, looked her up and down, and then walked away. You almost considered unhooking Nea, but you continued with what you had just heard after Amanda. You walked through multiple halls and doorways before you came across her again. However, when you did find her, Amanda's mask was off and on the ground while her left hand held her face, and her right hand supported her weight as it lay on the concrete wall. You could tell she wasn't mentally present, so you went up behind her and snaked your arms around her waist. Amanda jumped at your touch. She became tense underneath your touch, only relaxing when she heard your stifled giggles. "What are you doing, bubs?"

You let Amanda go, allowing her to turn around and gently grab your hands. A grin found you as you laughed lightly. "I've been following you for a while and heard what happened with Nea. I never knew you didn't like me spending time with her."

A light blush filtered over Amanda's face as she fidgeted under your words. "I'm sorry I never told you. I didn't want to upset you with how I felt. But, instead of bottling up and letting my jealousy fester, I should've just come to you."

You rubbed your fingers gently against Amanda's knuckle. "And I'm sorry I didn't check up on you. How about we get done with this petty trial, and we'll do whatever you want?"

Amanda smiled and nodded lightly before leaving a small kiss on your cheek. A blush then found you as her lips felt tingling against your skin as they were removed. She then put her Pig mask back on, waved goodbye, and walked off towards a generator. You left to find the nearest exit gate, skipping as you went. You couldn't help but feel giddy from the impending time together you'll have with Amanda.