𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

✩ Evan MacMillan "The Trapper" ✘ Savage(Slight Killer Vibes)!Reader ✩

❝There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It's caused by the absence of you.❞

THIS CHAPTER WAS REQUESTED

You sat next to a generator, hearing as another one farther away roared to life. You hated trials. You hated generators. You hated the campfires. You hated being near the survivors. Ever since you became a part of the Entity's brigade, you felt as if something was off, like you didn't belong in the category you were placed in. You wanted to be a killer. You wanted to watch the blood drip from their corpses. You wanted to cause them pain. But you got placed on a team that doesn't want you, and you sure as hell don't want to be on it either.

Meg ran up beside the generator you were laying against, her faced scrunched into disgust as she saw you. "What are you doing here?" You snickered as she looked you up and down. Standing up, you towered over her thin frame, and she seemed to shrink with intimidation.

"Making sure to watch you suffer as you hang from a hook, you useless bitch." The words left your lips laced with poison; you could tell it affected Meg more than she was allowed to let on. She seemed frozen with shock and disbelief. A smug look appeared on your face as you started to chuckle, but she began to join in with an awkward laugh, making you stop. Saliva built up in your mouth as you spat onto the dirt next to her feet, "I hope you die alone, and no one can hear your screams, Red."

You were done looking at her face, so you stalked off to find a place to have some peace. You didn't care if you hurt her feelings, it's not like they ever cared about you. You want to see them suffer anyway. Finally, you ended up at the killer shack. Seeing a bear trap on the floor next to the pallet sitting against the doorway, you rolled your eyes, stepping over it. You knew of Evan. Out of all the killers, he seemed to like you the least, and you didn't know why.

Looking down the stairs to the basement, you scan for traps as you inch closer. Making your descent after you deemed it ankle destruction free. The stairs creaked under pressure, slowly you reached the end and peered around the wooden wall seeing Dwight's corpse on the ground. Your pupils expanded as the metallic smell filled your mind. Pools of blood surrounded his body; you rushed over to it and crouched. Your fingers dipped into the red liquid. You liked how it felt. You liked how it coated your fingers. You liked how it filled the ridges on your fingertips. You liked how it dripped against your skin. You liked how it smelled. And you wondered if it tasted good.

As you were fixated on the mess in the basement, you didn't hear the clunking against the stairs. Nor did you feel the presence of a being behind you until a blade was pressed against your neck. You chuckled, "Hello, Evan." Your tone was sadistic, taunting even. You turned your head towards the blade, allowing it to cut into you. You liked how it felt, in a masochist type of way. But as soon as it cut, he removed it from your body.

"What are you doing here?" You turned enough so you could make eye contact with the tall man. Rolling your eyes as you stood up, you smirked as you were just a few inches shorter than him. Bringing up your hand, you showed him the blood that covered it, that was until you started to lick it off. He seemed startled by this action making your twisted smile even more prominent. You guessed you answered his question because he remained silent. Watching you intently, you wondered what was going through his mind. Then you remembered how he doesn't like you, which made you stop abruptly. Your hand fell to your side as you turned back around, looking down at the corpse in front of your feet before giving it a nice kick. "I should leave." You tried to leave towards the stairs but were blocked by a cleaver.

"I think we both know that little ol' thing doesn't scare me." He nods his head, which confuses you because he doesn't drop it. You look up expectantly as he hands you a key. A frown found its way onto your face as you flipped it over in your hand.

"Use that key when the hatch spawns. I'll be waiting there for you, and it'll take us to the Entity. We need to talk." You felt a smile creep its way onto your face. You haven't felt happiness like this in what seemed like forever. You didn't know if you wanted to scream or hug Evan. You decided on the latter. His embrace felt nice, as his arms held their way on your body. Maybe he did like you, and perhaps you'll finally get what you always wanted. A home where you belong, with people who will accept you for what you feel and do, and don't look at you as a freak of nature.