A Little Bit Of Both

✩ Joey "The Legion" ✘ Fem!Reader ✩

❝Love who you want to love. Life is short. Nobody is gonna hate you for it.❞

This part/chapter was requested by KurburrOse

This is a second part, if you haven't read the first one or forgot what happened in the last part I suggest you go back and read/reread it

I threw Joey onto the slightly ripped open couch; his body made it sag and pop-under pressure. Susie's head peered around from upstairs. Once she noticed my best friend's body, she rushed down the stairs.

"What happened to him?"

My hand messages my head as I try to explain, "Well, we were on a bridge, and I opened my phone and Joey saw all my dms and was like, 'Yo bro didn't know you had so many tHOTS in sliding up.' And I was like, 'Bro no, they some cuties.' And then this group of snobby looking bitches came out of nowhere and was feeling him up, so I, the intelligent and smart person I am, told them that a Starbucks down the road was having a sale. And of course, they left, so we started to go back to the forest, and he asked me about before that, and I was like, 'I don't know bro I've never put myself in a category, but I think I'm bi.' Then I complimented his ass, and he passed out."

As I looked back over at Susie, her mouth was dangling open. My face scrunched together, wondering why she would be shocked by what I said. I don't think that me complimenting his ass was a good reason to faint! Maybe I'm crazy.

"You're bi?" I threw my hands up, why is that the vital part of the convo?

"Yeah, what about it? Look, how do I wake Joey up? I need to — ." Susie brought her finger to my lips. She seemed nervous as she did so. Her handshakes ever so slightly as she dropped it from my face.

I could see she tiptoeing closer to me. Why does it suddenly feel stuffy in here? "Uh, Sus? What are you doing?"

"Y/N... I um — I like you!" After she blurted her sentence, her head hung low. I was so perplexed, and I only knew one thing.

"Susie... I — ." Her head hit my shoulder, and it felt like she was pecking me. This doesn't feel like the Susie I know. I leaned forward and smelled vodka; immediately, I knew she was drunk. I sighed, knowing she would most likely forget this by morning, but I didn't want to hurt her.

"Hey, I need you, too — ." And just like that, her lips were against mine. I gasped, which made my mouth open, and in turn, she pushed her tongue in. Her tongue sent burning pulses through me, I tried to pull away, but she bit my lip, keeping me in place.

I felt like someone was staring, and I figured who it was, so I shoved Susie off of me. Grimacing in pain as my lip started to bleed. I turned my head and saw Joey. He stared her down like he was about to choke her. "Susie... I don't like you in a romantic sense. I like Joey, even though he's my best friend, he accepts me for me."

The look in her eyes breaks my heart, but I wasn't going to tell her a lie. Joey got up and grabbed my hand while Susie grabbed her headphones and walked outside while it snowed. I hope I didn't ruin anything. I turned to face my best friend.

"Did you mean what you said?" I chuckled and looked down at his hands. They were scarred and rough, yet I traced hearts into them.

"Of course, I did. I like a little bit of both, but a lot of bit of you."

~~~~
Photo credits to ebonymorii on tumblr