You're The Worst

✩ Frank Morrison "The Legion" ✘ Fem!Reader ✩

❝Somehow, you are both the best and the worst thing that has happened to me.❞

This chapter was requested by SvvrsOfLakeLanoy

Okay, yeah, I know, it's another lyric chapter... I like these don't @ me... Hater's gonna hate, holo's gonna holo...

I used to think about a life

One that I would live with you

I used to think about the moments

And all the things that we would do

I held Frank's hand as we walked through the forest. Our intertwined fingers swung back and forth against the light wind. He convinced me to go out in the middle of nowhere for our date, but my feet were beginning to hurt from all the walking. "Babe, when are we gonna be there..."

Frank sighed but gave me a small smile as we continued to walk. "Just a little bit more and we'll be there. Trust me."

I let out a laugh and rubbed part of his knuckle. "Why wouldn't I trust you, I love you and I want to spend my life with you. I'd have to trust you to do that."

I should have paid attention to his nervous lip biting more, but he covered it up so well. "We're here, go sit down."

There was a blanket lying down on the forest floor in a clearing. Next to the cover was candles and a picnic basket, it made me smiled as I sat down.

"The sun should be setting soon, so we can eat some snacks while we wait." He brought the basket closer letting me sort through the contents. I should have noticed the phone in his hand and the rapid typing, but I thought too highly of him.

Minutes had passed since then, the sun was slowly falling and it was so therapeutic. "Hey, Frank, look. The suns setting. Whatcha doing?" I knew what he was doing deep down, maybe I didn't want to admit it.

"Just playing a game. Here lemme join ya." The white screen that once illuminated his face wasn't a game, too bad I let it go. He scooted closer to me, letting me place my head on his shoulder. He placed his on top of mine and I pretended not to see him checking the dimly lit screen beside his thigh.

But now I've grown a little more

And I can tell what's real and fake

Oh, you've changed quite a lot

I can see why we needed to break

"Sally, Rin, do you think it was my fault?" I watched Frank and Julie sit by the killer campfire with their hands intertwined. A numbness settled inside of my heart as I watched her bring a cigarette to her lips only to remove it with smoke following close behind.

"No, Y/N, it wasn't you. It was him. He's just a no good victimizer." I gave her a confused glance before looking over to Rin.

"She... Means... Cheater..." I nodded my head looking back over to the fire. Franks gaze matched mine making him look down in guiltiness. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my hands, I was so stupid.

You've tried to play your card again

But it's been one too many times