𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜

✩ Amanda Young "The Pig" ✘ Reader ✩

❝What if I could make my heart explode and never cry again?❞

This is the second part, and if you haven't read the first one or forgot what happened in the last section, I suggest you go back and read/reread it.

EDITED ON 6/27/2022

THIS CHAPTER WAS REQUESTED

You were jolted awake with a partial slap to the face. It caused you to jump and let out a short yelp. However, when you convulsed, a stripe of pain shot through you. You blinked away your pain-induced sleep and peered at your wounded leg. It was wrapped with cloth and gauze that was majorly stained with a crusted brown. "Don't move too much. You'll make yourself bleed more. Give me your hand."

You saw the pig in your hazed vision as you drowsily lifted your hand. She dropped a bloodied bullet into your palm before crouching in front of your tired body. You turned the shell over in your palm and stared at the blood clung to the metal. "Thank you."

The words were hushed as they were muttered from your mouth. The killer nodded as she placed another object in your hand. Your palm fell slightly from the unexpected weight of the newfound pistol. Vengeance flashed through your eyes as you vowed that Tapp would get everything that had happened to you and more. "If you ever need me to remove another bullet, come find me. Next time it won't be for free."

The pig began to pick herself up to leave, but you needed help to get your revenge. "Wait."

The killer stopped and crouched back down. She stayed silent and waited for you to speak. Instead, you began to confess how what had happened with Tapp hurt you beyond the repair of a patched-up bullet wound. The pig listened to your rant. She let you vet and explain what exactly you wanted to do next. After you talked so much that your mouth became dry, you waited for her response. "I need to know your name before I teach you my tricks."

After that moment, Amanda trained you. She taught you how to walk again. She taught you how to run again. She taught you how to hunt, kill, aim, and suppress. It transformed you completely. With months of learning under your belt, you became enriched with only one goal left in your life. Make David Tapp suffer.

After waiting for what felt like years for your prospect to return to Amanda's realm, it finally happened. You staked out in the control room for days at a time and studied the camera feeds for Tapp to walk across the gritty screen. You watched him traverse the land, find a generator, and begin working on it. As he worked, you could hear the screams of the others ring out through the ground. Finally, you could only smile because you knew Amanda was leaving Tapp to yourself.

Tapp finished what he was working on before he went around the plant and unhooked everyone who had a hook buried into them. However, just as quickly as the other survivors were slid off, they were put right back on. You made sure Amanda knew not to engage with Tapp, even going as far as to ensure he never saw her. With the camera's help, you watched as Tapp crouched next to another generator. When you were sure he caught up with the machine in front of him, you reached up and grabbed the gun that had laid on the table near the grit-filled feed. You got up and left the control room. The weapon was gripped roughly in your hand as you stomped towards Tapp's location. When you saw the flesh working on the generator, you raised the pistol, closed one eye, took a deep breath, and shot him in the same spot he wounded you many moons ago. He crumpled against the machine with piercing screams of pain as he shuddered a deep breath and peered down at his leg. Tapp frantically tried to stop the bleeding. It was amusing to watch him go through the same scenario you were put through. "I remember when you shot me in the same spot. I remember it tearing through my skin, veins, and muscles. It hurt like all hell. Do you remember?"

Tapp began nodding his head furiously as the pain traveled against his body, causing him to groan. "You would've done the same, you witch!"

His words were engulfed with venom and arrogance as he watched you with disgust. You rolled your eyes at his outburst and contemplated your next move. After a bit of deliberation, you crouched down and effectively cornered Tapp. He pulled himself further into the generator's crevice as you revealed the knife that had hung in your belt. You slowly trailed the knife around his fresh bullet wound, which caused him to become frozen with acute terror. With the lack of vocal reaction, you moved the tip of the weapon closer to Tapp's chest and raised it ever so slightly. He began to thrash under the blade as he realized you were about to stab him in his ballistic vest. You possessed enough built-up rage that piercing the vest in the same spot wasn't a problem. However, Tapp was now beginning to understand that. As you began to plunge, his struggles came to the point where you could not land the exact slashed place as before. With your inability to achieve what you wanted, you became highly irritable.

At some point, your boredom and irritability made you stand up abruptly. A smile graced your face as you took the knife above your head and threw it into Tapp's wound. It plunged deeply before he could react, and he cried as the handle stuck out from the bleeding mess. Amidst his pained yells, you began to laugh. The giggles filled you were about to acquire the finality of your only goal finally. So, in your triumph, and Tapp was inching towards the weapon stuck inside him, you bent your waist towards him and grabbed him by the collar. The movement made him grunt as you lifted the pistol and placed the barrel against his forehead. He begged and squirmed under the metal's presence. You scoffed at his attempts to save himself but continued to let him string himself along. That was until you got tired of Tapp's whimpers and looked him in the eyes as four simple words were muttered from your mouth. "No hard feelings, right?"

As the words escaped, you watched as Tapp instantly processed them. He gasped, but you pulled the trigger before any words left him. Blood splattered everywhere as his body fell to the floor with a satisfying thump. You sighed and reached for the knife that stood up from inside the corpse. It pulled out relatively quickly with a slight squelch as you stared at it fondly.

A hand found your shoulder. You turned your head to find Amanda. She peered around your body to look at the display painted on the cement and generator before she nodded. "I'm proud of you."

A small smile found your face as you took the words in. The feeling that encased you was possibly a joy you had never felt before. You reached your arms around Amanda and engulfed her in a hug as you murmured into her shoulder. "Thank you... So much..."